All Topics / General Property / How much does it cost to build a waterfront home?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of FireCaesarFireCaesar
    @firecaesar

Hi,

I’m just curious as to how much a typical waterfront (by the beach) home would cost these days if one were to buy or build a new one.

Thanks.

Fantastic way to make recurring monthly income!
    If you’re interested, email/PM or click on my “WWW”.

Profile photo of byronent_2byronent_2
    Participant
    @byronent_2

How long is a piece of string.

Depends on where it is, style, size, material used to build.

I have seen homes as high as a few million dollars just cause they are on the water.

You need to give more information. Like location or style of home etc.

Byronent
    Adelaide SA

Profile photo of DanTheManDanTheMan
    @dantheman

Byronent took the words right out of my mouth when he said how long is a piece of string. If you are talking waterfront Sydney harbour, many millions, if you are talking waterfront somewhere on the coast of WA, I would suspect a couple of dollars (just jokes, but you get the point).

One thing to note however, is that the building prices do not vary just because it is on the water. Although this is assuming the surface is the same. Many seaside properties are on cliff faces.

You need to provide lots more info.

Dan.

The most important thing is to make the most important thing, the most important thing.

Anon.

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek
    Originally posted by DanTheMan:

if you are talking waterfront somewhere on the coast of WA, I would suspect a couple of dollars

Hi Dan,

Dems fighting words [biggrin]

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available.

Profile photo of FireCaesarFireCaesar
    @firecaesar

Oops … I’m sorry that I was getting vague here.
    I’m not so interested in the premium priced ones. I’m more interested in knowing the median prices of an average area in Oz.

And Marisa, where did you get the info that there are more millionaires per capita??

Fantastic way to make recurring monthly income!
    If you’re interested, email/PM or click on my “WWW”.

Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop
    Originally posted by DanTheMan:

Byronent took the words right out of my mouth when he said how long is a piece of string. If you are talking waterfront Sydney harbour, many millions, if you are talking waterfront somewhere on the coast of WA, I would suspect a couple of dollars (just jokes, but you get the point).

One thing to note however, is that the building prices do not vary just because it is on the water. Although this is assuming the surface is the same. Many seaside properties are on cliff faces.

You need to provide lots more info.

Dan.

The most important thing is to make the most important thing, the most important thing.

Anon.

I understand the cost of building right on the coast is dearer because of the galvanised materials etc

http://www.megainvestments.com.au

Extensive list of ‘Off The Plan’ property available for sale in Perth.

John – 0419 198 856

Profile photo of wayneLwayneL
    @waynel
    Originally posted by Marisa:

Hi there,

Check out – medium price of Swanbourne, City Beach, Cottesloe…

You are probably not aware that in WA we have more millionaries per capita than any other State in Australia.
    You may be also very much surprised at the price a person in WA will spend on a beach front property.

Also at one time (not sure if it is still so) there were more Rolls Royces per capita than ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

cheers

Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop

that disappoints me – I thought Perth people were much more wiser with their money!

http://www.megainvestments.com.au

Extensive list of ‘Off The Plan’ property available for sale in Perth.

John – 0419 198 856

Profile photo of Nat RNat R
    @nat-r

I thought the statistic was that Perth had more millionaries in prison or facing charges per capita than any other city….I guess most of them are out on parole now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.