All Topics / Forum Frolic / How did you meet your soul mate?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • Profile photo of bwendanbwendan
    Participant
    @bwendan

Did u “accidentally” bump into him/her?
    High school sweethearts?
    Study buddies?
    In a nightclub?
    Introduced to each other at party?
    On the train?
    Tell all =D

Profile photo of spotthedogspotthedog
    @spotthedog

I met mine at the pub!

Spot

Profile photo of luckyoneluckyone
    @luckyone

I met mine through a mutual friend who told me that my now husband was a druggie and that I shouldn’t go near him. I stayed away from him for 18 months, but then realised that he was actually OK. We went out on our first date that night and we’ve been together ever since. We’re married now too.

Thanks,
    Luckyone

Profile photo of RedhavenRedhaven
    @redhaven

We had our first conversation in a cave 60ft underwater…

Profile photo of ScreminScremin
    @scremin

The classic, met him at a party… Friend of a friend. Didn’t like him at first. Took me 6 months to realise what I was missing out on. Luckily he wasn’t nabbed. Finally came to my senses… He thankfully kept pursuing me…

Steph.

Profile photo of bwendanbwendan
    Participant
    @bwendan
    Originally posted by Scremin:

The classic, met him at a party… Friend of a friend. Didn’t like him at first. Took me 6 months to realise what I was missing out on. Luckily he wasn’t nabbed. Finally came to my senses… He thankfully kept pursuing me…

Steph.

hehe, it almost seems to me that the nice guy is always the last one to be noticed and the bad boy is always the one that gets all the girls

@scremin

Actually Bwenden, he WAS the bad boy… But he did a really bad, bad boy impression… Hee hee….

Not quite what my mother expected, but she’s grown to love him.

Me? Love him to bits, even when he sh*ts me to tears.

Profile photo of wayneLwayneL
    @waynel

Met my wife in the checkout que at the Utakarra Supermarket.

Scremin’ will know where that is LOL.

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

What if you don’t believe in soul mates?

Profile photo of bwendanbwendan
    Participant
    @bwendan

Well then ANUBIS, your spouse, your bf/gf, your partner, your significant other, =P

Profile photo of blondie_becblondie_bec
    Participant
    @blondie_bec

….. I stole one of my brothers friends.

My brother and I are really close and hang out together lots, I saw my man and thought,’oooooo that’s one sexy scotsman…wouldn’t mind gettin me a bit of that!’ [angel]
    I was with someone at the time…a VERY bad relationship that was practically over hence then I was single, we ‘hung out’ together a bit, then a lot then asked my brother if he minded… he said no…. THEN it was a free for all![sneaky]

We just recently got engaged and will be married next year!!![inlove]

Funny thing is my brother said to my fiance when we first got together, ‘You make me an uncle and I’ll break both your legs!’ ………..we plan to have kids in a few years!![blink]

Well, thats my contribution for the mo.

-Blondie[cowboy2]

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

I was lonely. “She was on SHORE LEAVE!”
    Cheers,
    Gatsby!

Profile photo of PurpleKissPurpleKiss
    Participant
    @purplekiss

I lived in the same block of units as him, his wife and my fiance’, this also happened to be the very first property I ever purchased.

No, we didn’t have an affair, but when the other relationships were over, we then started seeing each other.

Oh, and we sold that first property for a loss after getting married! Many lessons learnt and so far, have had a great 11, nearly 12 years together and not had another property loss either.

PK

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Hav’nt met her yet, but if astrology chart is correct ill be meeting her this year ….LOL, Got one drawn for other issues and that come up :)

Is she on the list? hmmmmmmmmmmm left pondering…..LOL[dizzy]

Regards Bear

Profile photo of destined_for_millionsdestined_for_millions
    @destined_for_millions

I met mine at a ‘Blue Light’ Disco when i was 15. A couple of my female friends introduced me to her and we hit it off from then. I reckon it was my killer dance moves that pulled her in! [thumbsupanim]Even though we lived 50kms apart, we saw each other every weekend even when i didn’t have my licence. I had to rely on my parents to drive me to visit. (Lucky they liked her!) We’ve been together three and a half years as of the 18th and have just signed the contract for our first (of hopefully many) properties.

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

We met at work. Knew each other for 5 years. We had one date and stayed together evr since.

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of MoJoJoMoJoJo
    @mojojo

At work, on a mine.
    However, did not become an item until a couple of years after I had left. Then I dragged him home from a nightclub at 6am.
    The funny (weird) part is that when I was working at that mine, a clairvoyant told me that the reason I was there was to meet my soulmate. She even told me when his birthday was. After I had left, I remembered this, and thought, Oh well, lot of guff that was, never mind. Then after he and I got together and I asked him when his birthday was… what do you know, right on what the clairvoyant had told me.
    Hmmmm
    And I already knew him to be my “soulmate” before I new his birthday.

~jo~

Profile photo of trisha007trisha007
    @trisha007

I met mine at a nightclub, (the last place I would normally expect to find them) and he told me he was a pilot at first, then when he realised it could get more serious confessed he was really a cabinet maker!

The best man told that story at our wedding.
    7 years next week….
    [exhappy]

Trisha

Profile photo of jhopperjhopper
    @jhopper

Trisha, did he sing “you’ve lost that lovin’ feeling”?

@scremin

Ha ha ha!! a cabinetmaker… My hubby a cabinetmaker and dreaming of being something else… Mainly coz it is such crap pay. Oh well, maybe he can be a stay at home dad one day…

Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.