All Topics / Opinionated! / Tired of hearing Neil Jenman

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Profile photo of TorachanTorachan
    @torachan

Having actually talked to the man I say he is the real deal.

Your call on wether you take him on what you have heard, think you have heard, or wanted to hear him say. Just remember that you may be judged on your standards. Hope you measure up

Profile photo of byronent_2byronent_2
    Participant
    @byronent_2

Torachan, even if you were related to him, it would not change my opinion of the man.

Real deal? what does that mean exactly.

I am the real deal, believe in what I say and follow through. Does that make right?

My opinions are based on my experiences and what I have seen first hand.

Byronent
    Adelaide SA

Profile photo of TorachanTorachan
    @torachan

Why would my blood ties alter your opinion? Real deal means that he is fair dinkum in his efforts as a consumer advocate.

If your opinion is based on experience with NIEL JENMAN not his agents then I’d consider what you’d have to say. Crucifying the man for the actions of others isn’t very cool. I admire your courage Byronent. That is your full name isn’t it?

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

Torachan,

Nice to see you have seen the “messiah” first hand and you think the sun shines out of his nether regions…..

The only real deal Jenman is interested in, is lining his own pockets using the ages old tactic of preaching fear to all and sundry……. Don’t tell me you are that gullible ??

Most people here are MORE than Jenman’s measure…. we have integrity, and, we have open ethics, for all to see….

If I’m in something to make money, hey, YOU WILL KNOW ABOUT IT….. I don’t hide my agenda(s) behind smoke and mirrors…..

Profile photo of byronent_2byronent_2
    Participant
    @byronent_2

Praise the Pelican, I am right beside you with them words.

I don’t have to meet the head of a cult to know the cult is a cancer.

Byronent
    Adelaide SA

Profile photo of foundationfoundation
    @foundation

Hi Pelican,
    I’m curious about the wrap deals you are working on. I understand how this kind of arrangement can be structured to provide a positive deal for both parties in a rising market. However, what happens if the price of the property declines and the wrappee knows it? If they are facing a future capital loss, why would they not simply walk away, leaving you to deal with the negative equity, and themselves in a position to buy a cheaper or better house instead?

Cheers, F.[cap]

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Baiting again are we Foundation, in another post you stated that you don’t believe in WRAPPING; why the sudden interest??? [blush2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

See definition:

Internet troll

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
    An internet troll is a person who sends duplicitous messages hoping to get angry responses, or a message sent by such a person. The term derives from the phrase “trolling for newbies” and ultimately from trolling for fish; it first appeared on Usenet. The term is frequently abused to slander opponents in heated debates and is frequently misapplied to those who are ignorant of etiquette.

Trolling is often described as an online version of the breaching experiment, where social boundaries and rules of etiquette are broken. Self-proclaimed trolls often style themselves as Devil’s Advocates or gadflies or culture jammers, challenging the dominant discourse and assumptions of the forum they are trolling in an attempt to subvert and introduce different ways of thinking. Detractors who value etiquette claim that true Devil’s Advocates generally identify themselves as such for the sake of etiquette, whereas trolls often consider etiquette to be something worth trolling in order to fight groupthink.

Trolls are sometimes caricatured as socially inept. This is often due to the fundamental attribution error, as it is impossible to know the real traits of an individual solely from their online discourse. Indeed, since intentional trolls are alleged to knowingly flout social boundaries, it is difficult to typecast them as socially inept since they have arguably proven adept at their goal

Profile photo of wayneLwayneL
    @waynel

Jo this is beginning to look like spam!!!!

@foundation

No Ms Monopoly[crying], in my previous post I suggested that there are dangers in arranging wrap finance in the current economic climate for the reasons stated above. I am genuinely interested in any solution to this problem.
    I may be mildly ignorant by your standards, but a troll?
    Cheers, F.[cap]

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly
    Originally posted by foundation:

No Ms Monopoly[crying], in my previous post I suggested that there are dangers in arranging wrap finance in the current economic climate for the reasons stated above. I am genuinely interested in any solution to this problem.
    I may be mildly ignorant by your standards, but a troll?
    Cheers, F.[cap]
    I would strongly advise you to stay away from ‘wrap’ deals in a falling market. What happens when the wrappee sees that their house is worth far less than what they are paying for it? They can walk away, leaving you with the negative equity. On the other hand, you could try to structure the contract to enable you to chase them for the difference, but god help you when ACA or Today Tonight hear about that!Cheers, F.

So you did; my apologies. Yes your ignorance is crystal in this post about wrap deals in which you infer that wrappers are liable to do the dirty on their wrappees. Oh and your mere reference to ACA/TT is surprising to say the least considering your stance on more factual sources of information. Hardly your style at all now is it???

@foundation

[tired]Ok, sure.
    Pelican, I would still be interested to hear if you have found a way to avoid the issue I mentioned. PM me if you’d prefer as things are getting silly here![wacko]

Thanks, F.[cap]

@pelican

Hi Foundation.

Sorry, been busy getting ready for a buying trip ( renos this time….. )

I’ll stay out of your little spat with others here, and, give you the benefit of the doubt….

We signed up two additional houses on wraps this week……. #44 & #45

The majority of people we deal with want a home to live in, not an IP….. hence a different mindset from what you and I have…. i.e. long term…. The main issue is about no longer throwing money out the window to a landlord and having nothing to show for it…..

So far none of the houses we have purchased, or helped to purchase have dropped in price… We always buy below market value so have not had the problem you mentioned…

If someone wants to walk away, we allow them to do so…. we do not penalise people for that, and, will return most if not all of their deposit…. after all we get the asset back…..

In most cases we have had no issue in reselling the house at the same value. In some cases we have reviewed the property and decided to reno / sub-divide and turn a “normal” profit on the property….

The main issue is mindset…. of the wrappee, and the wrapper…. We do everything openly, and, we COMMUNICATE with our customers…..

We do not sell wildy inflated or overpriced houses to people…. the prices we sell at, are at basically market rate….

Hope this helps your education process…..

All of this, Jenman would not understand…..

Cheers

Pelican

You may know the cost of everything…. but what about the value ????

@foundation

Thanks Pelican,
    It sounds like you currently have a win-win situation going. I’m glad all wrappers don’t fit the Jenman mould!
    It still sounds risky to me, but I guess there’s always some risk in investing!
    Cheers, F.[cap]

@pelican

Foundation,

Don’t forget, there is always a risk in wraps or any other investment or business……. ON BOTH SIDES……

I’m sure if you look hard enough, there are many things sold that in effect are actually being wrapped to the consumer…..

Cheap Phones, Cars, elctrical equipment……..

Cheers

Pelican

@pelican

Well, Neil Strikes again…..

And showing he still does not understand…. http://jenman.com/NewsArticles1.php?id=140

Wrappers, just like banks, CAN & ARE sympathetic to people’s plights….. Just that in many cases wrappers are more flexible than a bank would be…..

Yet Jenman does not go after the banks now does he…. ??? very lopsided……

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

Hey, there is a company starting a website very soon with the sole purpose of discrediting Neil Jenman. They have gone to court a few times and won against the loony.

I will let you know when it is live.

I am not affiliated with the website or the company in any way.

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au

Investor Links

@pelican

Hi Rob,

I DO know of a site called jenmanexposed.com or something like that……

Best way to handle this, I’m just going to ignore it….. I’m busy with my partner doing investment projects…. which at the moment are 90% focused on property development, and not wrapping…..

Having said that, we do things properly… ethically AND morally….

I’ll leave it at that… and keep my cool !!!

I would be interested however in figuring out, how Jenman got my name… as it is not shown against my profile…… hmmm…. interesting…….

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

It looks like the new Jenman website is up and running. I have been told that these guys are interested in any adverse stories about Jenman.

http://jenman.biz/

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au

Investor Links

Profile photo of byron Sambyron Sam
    Participant
    @byron-sam

I agree Karl,
    anyone telling us how ethical they are would to me require close scrutiny.

Byron SAM

Byron Sam

Profile photo of daveaustindaveaustin
    @daveaustin
    Originally posted by eeshole:

I agree with Yack. You’ve got to see what people are saying and make your own assessment.

Some of the stuff on Jenman’s website is pretty interesting. He provides quite an insight to the dodgy dealings of many real estate dirtbags. He’s about the only high profile guy around who’s actually trying to clean up the industry. sure he’s out for a buck, but who isn’t? You? Gimme a break, you’re not investing to give to charity, it’s to look after number one! Right? At least Jenman puts himself out there and tries to help people not get ripped off. He’s entitled to earn a living, and he does it by running an ethical real estate practice (well at least more ethical than most others).

I’ll hear anyone out, then use my god given nous to decide whether I’m going to buy the line. No need to abuse people just cause they present a contradictory argument.

Hi eeshole,
    nice name.

Check this website out about Jenman, http://www.consumer-warning.com

You may then want to change your view. I personally know one property investor who Jenman criticised, condemned and drove out of business through underhand tactics simply to get rid of ‘the competition’. Jenman is not just interested in getting rid of the dirtbags. He wants to get rid of everyone who poses as competition. You’re right in saying he is in it for the money; at all costs though. A thumbs down for Jenman.

[thumbsdownanim

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.