All Topics / Help Needed! / Properties for Overseas Investors

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of TokyoJoeTokyoJoe
    @tokyojoe

If you have read any of my other posts you will know that I am living in Japan. I had an idea last year to help Japanese buy properties in Australia. As I am sure most people know, it’s possible for foreigners to buy into new developments without having to get approval from the Foreign Investment board. It is also possible for Japanese to get a retirement visa if they invest so much in Australia, usually through buying real estate. I am feeling a lot more inspired this year to take real action and actually carry out some of the ideas I have.

I started creating a web-site last year and I contacted some people in Australia who I thought might be interested, but unfortunately I got busy with other things and didn’t do anything with my idea.

My idea is to introduce potential Japanese buyers to developments in Australia an NZ and receive a commision from the developers.

Please send me a private message if you are interested in working on such a project.

My online investing diary: http://retireyoungandwealthy.blogspot.com/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.