All Topics / General Property / Finding the right property!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Phil WaightPhil Waight
    @phil-waight

I have only registered today and would really appreciate some guidence as to what towns/cities I should start looking at to achieve the positive cash flow property.

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

There aren’t really many towns left, unless you want to buy a big shoe in the bush and rent it to someone who has 14 kids.
    Try Steve’s 2nd book, it covers quite well achieving +CF in todays investing environment.
    Also try some people on this forum who have lists of +CF propeties waiting to go.

Good Luck…G7

Profile photo of crjcrj
    Participant
    @crj

What are you wanting to achieve from investing? I know towns where you have a positive cashflow, but where there aree no managing agents within 100 km, also difficulties organising tradespeople etc.

You need to work out your strategy, how hands on do you want or are you able to be.

But generally if you want +cf, you’re going to need to provide a solution eg vacant buildings – organise tenancies, vacant land – organise a use may be relocate houses, maybe horse agistment.

Start at a level you’re competent with, understand your risks.

Good luck.

Profile photo of neo25x5neo25x5
    @neo25x5

finding +cf properties in todays environment is like trying to find a golden egg!! well done for asking the question, however i hardly think you will get people on this forum telling you where to find the golden egg. i think now investors need to make investments +cf by identifying growth areas, negotiating the right price and obtaining the best finance for your particular situation. there are other things that one can do to make an investment cf+. good luck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.