All Topics / Legal & Accounting / online solicitors

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of easymoneyeasymoney
    @easymoney

i was wondering if anyone else has used an online solicitor before and if so do you reccomend them or think it’s better to deal with someone face to face

Profile photo of BouncingBennyBouncingBenny
    Participant
    @bouncingbenny

I couldnt think of anything worse than trying to obtain advice from a solicitor online!

Being a solicitor myself, I know that the best advice is given to clients with whom the solicitor has developed a working relationship. That is never going to happen online.

Also, any dialogue that you might be able to establish online will inevitably be quite stilted – you email a question and they reply. But a face to face meeting provides a more conducive environment in which you can ask questions and get a flow of dialogue happening.

Profile photo of easymoneyeasymoney
    @easymoney

thanks for the reply
    i figured the same thing so i’d say i’ll stick to the family solicitor

easymoney[biggrin]

Profile photo of byronent_2byronent_2
    Participant
    @byronent_2

I am not a solicitor but use them quite often. Weekly in fact.

There is no way I could do what I do with them online. It is just something I thought would never happen.

Like those online trusts and companies, great to save money but if something goes wrong you have no idea if you setup correctly till the <edited> hits the fan.

Goodluck, I would personally take Bouncing Bunny advice and stay clear away. Pay the few dollars more and deal with real people. You can’t sue a computer for giving you incorrect information either. haha, j/k.

Byronent
    Adelaide SA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.