All Topics / Creative Investing / first home usa control without ownership

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of KBKB
    @kb

My wife daughter and I have recently moved from Brisbane to Maryland USA, we have to properties leased out in Brisbane. We followed Steve’s advice about a year ago and sold several properties the properties are just about braking even now and are excellant capital gain properties we have about 80k on credit line in Aus.
    when we moved here nobody finnance wise wanted to know us because we had no credit record here,we were told to come back in a year or so when records would be there.we have being here 6weeks and we have leased a superb home with an option to buy in the next 3 years this option to purchase also gives me the right to sell it so in effect I can sell the contract for more money or have safe tennancy for 3 years if prices go up we will buy the home if it dosnt we wont.control without ownership fantastic..
    opertunities t invest in the usa are superb lots of forclosures tax liens etc you can even buy at online Auctions live so if you guys have good equity and are looking for positive cash flow check out the states[cap]
    Control without ownership
    1 find a good home with a landlord or owner who has had problems with tennants or someone who wants to sell for a bit to high for as long as possible much .
    Offer to lease purchase the property over as many years as possible you can prepare contract that gives you the right to purchase any time over next 3 5 whatever years and also gives you the right to sell the contract or sub lease the property that will give you the option to do a sandwhich rent to buy.
    eg
    agree to buy for 100k resell for 110 you have made 10 k for nothing no risk. [email protected]

Profile photo of byronent_2byronent_2
    Participant
    @byronent_2

Can i have the online auction addresses if you don’t mind?

Please.

Byronent
    Adelaide SA

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.