All Topics / Help Needed! / Face to Face in melbourne?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of RavtownRavtown
    @ravtown

Hi Everyone,

This might be a little off the wall. But I am going to be in Melbourne on 24th of January and was wondering if there was anyone in that area that would be interested in meeting up to exchange ideas etc on property investing?

Myself, I’m a newbie looking to purchase my first IP by the end of March (most likely in regional QLD). At the moment I’m planning this pretty much on my own, no one around me being interested/positive.

To be able to discuss some ideas with like minded people face to face just might give me the boost I need to keep putting one foot in front of the other.

cheers

heather

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Hi Heather,

PM the details of exactly when and where you will be and I will see what I can do about catching up for say a coffee/chat.

Cheers, [biggrin]

Jo

Profile photo of byronent_2byronent_2
    Participant
    @byronent_2

Jo is the hostess with the mostess.

J/K.

Byronent
    Adelaide SA

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

[blush2] Awwww shucks Byronent; you’re too kind!!! [kiss]

Profile photo of lalongalalonga
    @lalonga

Hello again Ravtown,

As I metioned in my previous PM, feel free to contact me on [email protected] or add me to youre favorite list on MSN so we can chat (if you have hotmail chat).

cheers[biggrin]
    John

Profile photo of RikkyRikky
    @rikky

Looks like I got to this one a little late , but anytime anyone wants to catch up for a chat , I’m interested . Love to chat to people with common interests[drummer]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.