All Topics / Heads Up! / RENTAL SOFTWARE MONITOR

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of jamiem28593jamiem28593
    @jamiem28593

Does anyone use a computer program that they can recomend for tracking loans, propety details etc, appart from MYOB or quickbooks I am after a property specific program. That is, pictures contacts, rental payment etc. Has anyone seen of such an animal??

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

Shortly we will be releasing ‘Investment Detective’ which is software designed to help you crunch the numbers and keep track of your property profits.

It is designed to work alongside a MYOB or quickbooks so that you enter in the day to day information in those programs and then input the totals (for the relevant items) into Investment Detective for returns to be calculated. The special introl price will be around $70 (give or take). Stay tuned for more info.

Other than that, I know that Somersoft have something called ‘PIA’ which I assume will be relevant for your purposes. The product blurb can be found here. It is priced at $245 though.

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of jamiem28593jamiem28593
    @jamiem28593

Thanks for reply Steve.
    Sounds very cheap. I have tried this program (trial version) and it seems to be a good program to have. http://www.dolfderoos.com/software/
    Dolf De Roos has his name behind it. It is also very pricy!

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

I’ve just used my PM statements (monthly and Finacial Yearly) plus loan statements and put into Excel..[blink]

Costs me time only..

PS- my wife had to do the formulae though as it was all Chinese to me, i now find i use Excel more than word.

[grad]

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.