All Topics / Heads Up! / Robert T. Kiyosaki

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of JackHuJackHu
    @jackhu

anyone here reads Robert T. Kiyosaki’s books?
    His books are great.

how to generate perpetual cash flows ?
    http://www.unitoday.net/healthyjack/mystory_en.cfm

http://healthyjack.usana.com

Profile photo of 50mill50mill
    Participant
    @50mill

Of course….[biggrin][cap]

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Jack,

Recommend you search the ‘heads up’ and ‘opinionated’ forums for previous discussions on RK.
    There are many who are grateful for his initial impetus. Equally there are others who find him repetitive and light on substance.

I many repects it is a case of ‘if it works for you’ – why not? If it doesn’t then look elsewhere.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available.

Profile photo of KanaKana
    @kana

Hi JackHu,

Yes, I have read most of his books and found them inspirational however I followed his philosophy and got into trouble. ie start a business (i started a franchise) and invest passive income into property. Unfortunately I went from 4 investment property’s to 2 and have lost an enormous amount of $… Moral of the story is I should have stuck to property as I would have earned over $250,000 in equity in the 4 property’s over the same period. Best info to read is Steve’s new book (it is fantastic) and a workbook by John L. Fitzgerald called $UCCESS From Scratch, Building Wealth Out of Property Workbook. Kiyosaki is very motivational but our two Aussie blokes are extremely practical. Good Reading.

Joe

Profile photo of Ambo72_2Ambo72_2
    Participant
    @ambo72_2

His books are what originally motivated me to do something. [exhappy]

Profile photo of erwin_tjongerwin_tjong
    Participant
    @erwin_tjong

Yes i’ve read Robert Kiyosaki books which have a lot of motivation and also Steve Mcknight, but i think OZ rules is better in here [thumbsup2]

Cheers,

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

Credit where credit is due. It was Robert Kiyosaki’s book that got me thinking, and his seminar gave me the motivation to go and do it.

As such, I would not be where I am today but for his planting the seed of a life without having to work.

Yes, like us all, he is far from perfect… but he has made a profound difference in my life.

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of Michael WhyteMichael Whyte
    @michael-whyte

Steve,

Ditto. Robert was the catalyst, but it was over to you and others such as Peter Spann, Steve Navra, John Burley, Jan Somers etc for the how to.

I read RK first, but now I’m more in to the how to guides for different approaches.

Thanks for your excellent contribution to the mix! [biggrin]

Cheers,
    Michael.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.