All Topics / Help Needed! / Positive Cashflow Properties-Are there any around?

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of RonulasRonulas
    @ronulas

I believe if you do your research and you have not invested at all then any time is a good time.

If you are too concerned with :The right time” then you may just wait too long and miss the boat.

Invest for long term and if prices drop then just hold on and eventually things will correct themselves.

Just don’t overextend yourself in case things do drop.

Your first investment can be the most important one as it will either exhilerate you or scare you to death. So be carefull but don’t get anaylasis paralysis.

good luck

You will always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take!

Profile photo of astraltaoastraltao
    Participant
    @astraltao

Thanks guys, that gives me confidence, now it is off to the bank to negotiate a credit line and loan.

Problem is that I just started a new business and don’t have the cash flow, so I will get started with finance now. When the flow comes improves, about 2 months yet, I should be in a situation to go hunting.

Excellent forum, I have learnt heaps in 2 weeks watching the comments flow through, thanks a lot guys

Astral

Newbie – no idea but willing to learn

Profile photo of medemoz30084medemoz30084
    @medemoz30084

Hi there, I’m also a “newbie” very keen to take the ride. How do you find out the number of mortgage approvals that have been given?[confused2] Is there a listing on the site for buyers agents? Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.