All Topics / Finance / Non conforming loan, make additional payments

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of SebastianSebastian
    @sebastian

Hi,

I am currently in a non conforming loan for one of my IPs. I would can make additional payments into the loan of $35K this year, and in doing so will reduce the amount owing to $188K. Then if I refinance into a interest only loan at 6.5% for the $188K that would make my repayments about $1020 per month. Which is $700 less per month then what I am paying now. By doing this I will then only be $200 per month out of pocket on the loan after rent is taken into account. And if I have a offset account with this loan will that mean that any money that I put into that offset will reduce my balance owning and dynamically change my monthly payments accordingly?

Does this plan sound OK? Is this do-able? Does refinancing & IO loans with offset work in this way?

Thanks

Sebastian

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

You wrote every thing perfect! and Plan is ok I think you must be knowing you might have to pay high penalty when you will leave your current loan if it’s new loan.

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu [sultan]
    Mortgage Consultant
    [email protected]
    MSN ID: amitash, Yahoo Id: bornguru

NZ loan pre approval from OZ in 48 hours,Low Doc from 6.85%,Investment loan 95%+

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

Talk to one of the Agents who do interest free loans. You may find you can do something good there if you have 12 months good payment history.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.