All Topics / General Property / I want to share you someone’s story, MUST READ

Viewing 19 posts - 21 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Nearly “Clicked” on your link Jack, then i saw USANA in your username… good product, but not for me, so i didn’t follow your link but moved on…

All the Best

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of Philip10Philip10
    @philip10

I’d like to know how jack has got 100% finance on an investment property, that is what opm is. That is my goal. All advice is welcome on how to do that.

Profile photo of Jade456Jade456
    @jade456

Here is the only advice you’ll ever need—-buy low and sell high! :)

http://www.lvrealty.net
    http://www.realestatebyjacqulyn.com

Profile photo of abbeeabbee
    Participant
    @abbee

Byronet

I did not say I would work for $5.00 a day.

Read my statement again!!!!!

If I was in debt, without the means to pay it back, and someone offered me $5 a day to assist them in a project, resulting in me working the debt off and at the same time giving me the opportunity to learn something which would provide me with the knowledge I need to succeed – I would take it.

The person in the story was propably on the dole anyway and was doing the job on the side, because it meant he could work off his debt. simple, I think

Profile photo of hazza52hazza52
    @hazza52

Hi Byronent
    To work for $5 is not so bad, considering work placement students are working for free.
    In some cases they have to bring money to do work experience. And this is not a crime???
    If, in the process a lesson can be learned, and a debt be repaid, as in Jacks story, why not.
    I don’t considder this a bad deal.

Regards
    Harry

Profile photo of Michael WhyteMichael Whyte
    @michael-whyte

Guys,

I used to do a paper run that took me 4 hours and paid $3.50. That was my whole day’s work as a kid and I did it for about 6 months to try and earn some money.

I then moved up to the lofty heights of McDonalds on about $2 an hour. This was a big deal to me! And before you all say you think I’m old, I’m only 34 and this was maybe 20 years ago or so (gee, that is longer than I thought when I write it down though).

Anyway, I agree with abbee that I’d take $5 a day and some eduction to pay off a debt if that was the best way to achieve it.

Cheers,
    Michael.

Profile photo of 1Winner1Winner
    Participant
    @1winner

Hi Jack!
    I hope you are enjoying the boom Usana is experiencing in NZ this days. Are you in the “True Friends” group?

I agree that there is little else that can compare with the potential there is in Network Marketing. I am also a fan of Robert Allen and R.Kiyosaki and I share your enthusiasm for personal development. I coped my share of flack for defending the principles they and many other very successful people teach.

I like the testimonial you posted and I heard similar stories before. In fact I don’t think there is one person on this BB that has NOT read success stories used by seminar presenters around the world day in day out, just like the one you posted.

So the reason for two pages of negative responses, (take away 3 or 4 honourable exceptions) is somewhere else.

It is a fact that many people resent seminar presenters who charge for their stuff, somehow thinking that they owe the public somehow and should give it away for free, go figure!

Others point their sarcasm to the fact that the fees for the seminar is what makes the presenter rich, discrediting what he purports as the way to wealth. He makes his money by telling others how to make money.
    When such fallacy does not withstand the most superficial analysis, it is still a stumbling block for many to accept that a seminar should cost 3k, 2k, 1k, or even $500. Most people wouldn’t object to paying $150 but would then bag the presenter for being cheep.

As for Network Marketing even in its fourth stage of evolution it is still a novelty business, attracting more people new to business in general, rather then the one who have learned a form of traditional business, and found some form of success.

Advertising.
    As others have said, many here advertise their brokering services for funds or real estate tips. Network Marketing and real estate are good complimentary business and in fact I think many successful N.Marketers should become more “real estate literate” since they seem to burn their money with an alacrity that is alarming in liabilities, rather than buying income producing assets.

The one thing that stands out for me is that your post is a success story with a message that is useful to any business certainly useful to property investing and your inevitable plug for Robert Allen is clearly one you recieve no remunertaion for.

I think that you have contributed value to the reader that is prepared to see value where there is some, plus… you have given a reason to others to vent their anger at advertising, seminars, and Network Marketing. That is also value since they all feel much better now that they have put you down.

All in all a good effort, and I am glad to know there is a fellow Usana member in this forum. I wish more of us would have the wisdom to find places to invest their money rather than blowing it away only because it just keeps on coming.

Best wishes and good hunting!

May God prosper you always.[biggrin]
    Marc

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

Marc – do you know any good easter bunny jokes??? jacks are hilarious!! where do i sign up???

Participant
    @1winner
    Originally posted by aussierogue:

Marc – do you know any good easter bunny jokes??? jacks are hilarious!! where do i sign up???

In my eagerness to support a junior member that wants to make business contacts, I forgot the bunnie and the spam comments, to be honest they went stright over my head.[cap]

Marc

Profile photo of wayneLwayneL
    @waynel
    Originally posted by Marc1:
    in fact I think many successful N.Marketers should become more “real estate literate” since they seem to burn their money with an alacrity that is alarming in liabilities, rather than buying income producing assets.

What happened to your “spend spend spend” law of preposterousness.

Participant
    @1winner
    Originally posted by wayneL:

Quote:

Wayne, I see that you have chosen ridicule over interest or even logic, a sure sign of stale thoughts production.

It’s your choice I am certainly not here to drum up support for anyone rather to share my modest knowledge in personal development something I give free to whoever is interested. If you choose to cling to your antivalues, be my guest, I did not sell you any seminar nor book so all you need to do is skip my post.
    Remeber though that to post only what you would say to the person face to face, is a good rule of thumb, a sure way to reamin inside the courtesy boundary and to keep the frontal lobe in check.
    PS
    No PM’s please I don’t read them, or I cut and paste them here.

Marc

Profile photo of byronent_2byronent_2
    Participant
    @byronent_2

Some of the above posts just leave me speachless.

20 years ago I would also doing dam paper run and getting paid $3.50 for 3-4 hours work. But what you fail to mention is i trippled that in tips and it was a great income.

As for working for $5 in today’s market, get over yourselves. You can’t do work experience for free for any extended time frame, it is a crime!!!!!

Get your heads out of the sand and do some homework before you show your ignorance.

Network marketing does have its place don’t get me wrong, but next you are going to tell me we should all join Amway, or Network21 or whatever they choose to call themselves now. Some are done to death and simpler things like property investing may be a better option.

Byronent
    Adelaide SA

@waynel

Originally posted by wayneL:

Quote:

Wayne, I see that you have chosen ridicule over interest or even logic, a sure sign of stale thoughts production.

It’s your choice I am certainly not here to drum up support for anyone rather to share my modest knowledge in personal development something I give free to whoever is interested. If you choose to cling to your antivalues, be my guest, I did not sell you any seminar nor book so all you need to do is skip my post.
    Remeber though that to post only what you would say to the person face to face, is a good rule of thumb, a sure way to reamin inside the courtesy boundary and to keep the frontal lobe in check.
    PS
    No PM’s please I don’t read them, or I cut and paste them here.

Marc

No, I just thought that it WAS ridiculous.

When do post interest or logic in challenge to some of the things you write. I notice it is ignored.

A sure sign of arrogance/ego. ;-)

I would love to have an intelligent discussion, but you can’t just pontificate away and not listen.

As the point Stephen Covey so eloquently wrote about: “First seek to understand, then be understood.”

Another technique you might try. It will work well with your downline ….ask questions, lead the person to answer the question themselves. Far more powerful than preaching garbage, and you will gain more respect.

You make so many presumptions about the people on the other end of posts, that it’s ludicrous. You may have read a lot. Thats obvious by what you regurgitate here.

But you understand nothing my friend. That, too is obvious.

Profile photo of byronent_2byronent_2
    Participant
    @byronent_2

Marc,

Can I ask who you think you are?

I will post what I like when I like and say what I want.

YOu can cut and post and paste and eat what I write.

AS for no PM’s, what is that about? You above the world? You don’t read them?

I can’t imagine you being very successful in personal development after reading your posts.

I have to agree with WAyne here, you are ridiculous.

Give me a number so I can tell you personally, better still, where can we meet, I would be happy to share my opinion face to face any time mate.

Some of these threads are beyond ridiculous.

Another that should be closed.

I thought this site had some substance and of late, I am seriously thinking of moving on.

Byronent
    Adelaide SA

Participant
    @1winner

Wayne

Nemo surdior est quam is qui non audiet.

Marc

Participant
    @1winner
    Originally posted by byronent:

Marc,

Can I ask who you think you are?

I will post what I like when I like and say what I want.

YOu can cut and post and paste and eat what I write.

AS for no PM’s, what is that about? You above the world? You don’t read them?

Give me a number so I can tell you personally, better still, where can we meet, I would be happy to share my opinion face to face any time mate.

Byronent
    Adelaide SA

Mm, Wow! So much for restraining the frontal lobe.
    If my post provoke this rection, what do you do to the tenant that don’t pay rent?[baaa]

Nomina stultorum parietibus haerent

May God prosper you anyway. [biggrin]
    Marc

@waynel

Nomina stultorum parietibus haerent

Speaking in toungues eh?

Didn’t Paul admonish the Corinthians over their gratuitous gibberish?

We speak English (mostly) in Australia. And of all the other languages I hear spoken, I have nevr heard Latin.

So what is your motive?

Profile photo of KDTKDT
    @kdt

Hi All
    In Australia we usually speak Aussie so we all understand. I thought I’d just decipher MARC1s’ quotes so we all understood….. here they are ( 5 minute search on the net and anybody can recite latin )

nemo surdior est quam is qui non audiet
    No man is more deaf than he who will not hear

Nomina stultorum parietibus haerent.
    The names of foolish persons adhere to walls. (Fools names and fools faces are often seen in public places.)

anyway there it is….. box on, it certainly makes for good comedy…..I’m off for a beer….

KDT [grad]

I will make it….regardless

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

I Want to Share You My Story. Maybe we should close this post (plus I’ve run out of material for tonight) if it is only inciting a downward spiral of negativity?
    Cheers,
    Gatsby.

Viewing 19 posts - 21 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.