All Topics / General Property / I want to share you someone’s story, MUST READ

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 39 total)
  • Profile photo of JackHuJackHu
    @jackhu

I want to share you someone’s story, MUST READ

First off, age has no barrier, nor credit, money, net worth, or your job. You have to know what you are doing in order to succeed. A little persistance and perspiration help also. Don’t give up!!!

I went to a Robert Allen seminar in the month of (Feb,03), and out of 200 people that paid $2500.00 for the course, i would say MAYBE 10 will make something out of it.Probably 5 will succeed to the dreams. What it boils down to is NOT giving up, never.

The deals are out there. It is up TO YOU to find them. They will not come to you. If they do come to you, it is up to you to structure the deal so that it is a win/win transaction. Real estate investing is a “PEOPLE BUSINESS”. You have to care more about the people then the property or the money.

Lets face it, What are you buying…?Property. When are you buying…?NOW. Where are you buying…? Your target area. How are you buying…?As little as possible down. Who are you buying from…? People. The most important question! WHY ARE YOU BUYING?…… YOU NEED TO ANSWER THIS. This answer will be the motivating factor behind you success. If it is not STRONG enough, you will not succeed. You will give up before you succeed.

It took me almost 7-8 months of persistance before i found my first deal. Now i find about 1-2 per month, with very little or no money down. Yes I said… NO MONEY DOWN.

I got started by re-habbing with a man that i owed over 8k to for a business he help me start. He owned a building that needed about $100k worth of re-hab (commercial building). It took us about a year. I got 5 dollars per day to learn the business. I was 39 years old at the time. This taught me the value of money, plus this forced me to keep expences to the bare minimum. I received an apartment, (to which i am in the process of buying the building from him), This was in exchange for learning and payback. I felt humiliated for being 39 years of age and making $35 per week. But i learned a lot from him (remember rich dad working free at 9 years old for learning). He recived free labor and i received KNOWLEDGE, VALUE OF MONEY, DISCOVERED MY WHY, A CURRENT PARTNER, RESPECT FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE MONEY, But most of all I received The gift of knowing that this is a PEOPLE BUSINESS (PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE).

If you will remember this then the money will naturally follow. Your main goal in investing is to know that you are dealing with real honest to goodness PEOPLE that have become victims in life. It is your JOB to help these people out of their pitfalls by structuring win/win deals and to help them get back on their feet again. When you accomplish this, you will have an inner peace(an enlightenment), to see a smile on their face and perhaps a heart felt THANK YOU. When you can accomplish this, The money will NATURALLY FOLLOW.

You REALLY do not need your own money. Start now instead of later. You are not getting any younger and why waste your youth waiting and wanting when you can be financily free at a young age and then the world will be yours at a young age.

I’m 42 and didn’t start until i was 39 and now, in 3 years, i have escaped the rat race and now working on the freedom part (no worry’s of money). If i stop now i will live quite well but this is not my goal. financial FREEDOM is my GOAL. I figure about 2-3 more years and i will be there.

Don’t let any one tell you that no money down isn’t possible. I have bought everyone of my properties with none of my own money. I’ve used banks, partners, sellers, realtors, buyers, and investors. This is all possible. Whatever your REALITY is is what is possible for you. If you SAY i can’t do it, Guess what… YOU CAN’T DO IT. You have already made your own REALITY. Instead ask yourself… HOW CAN I DO THIS? At that time your mind will work to figure out the answer. Don’t shut it down with negative thought or saying I CAN’T.

If i would have listened to my brothers and sisters or my parents, I WOULD BE LIKE THEM… Complaining about how much money they lost in there retirement account. I lost none as my money is in real estate getting a return with velocity. I need not one person in this WORLD to tell me that it CANNOT BE DONE. My parents can not believe that with then my horrible credit, no job, no money, and not even the ability to get a loan to PAY ATTENTION, i was able to accomplish what i have accomplished.

Please, as NIKE says: “just do it”
    Hope this helps out a little.

Patrick M. Cripe

how to generate perpetual cash flows ?
    http://www.unitoday.net/healthyjack/mystory_en.cfm

http://healthyjack.usana.com

Profile photo of byronent_2byronent_2
    Participant
    @byronent_2

Wow, I must read???

I am kind of annoyed I went through all that.

Are you bored or something?

Isn’t it a crime to work for that kind of money in this country?

Don’t bother answering that, as I wont’ be returning to these posts.

Byronent
    Adelaide SA

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

this is advertising as are most of jacks posts..

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Aussie,

You’re right.

‘Jack’ has some real inconsistencies in his story. In an early post he was looking for a mentor and claimed to be 22.

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14666

And now he is 42 and made mega bucks from property.

Of course if could just be someone who is pretending to be Jack, or someone from Jack’s place of work has logged on as him or…………

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available.

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Thanks Derek for the link.

Jack, what are you up too mate? 22 or 42?

Then I just take another look to find that the topic “I want to share you someone’s story, MUST READ” which end with “Patrick M. Cripe”

So I guess Jack is Jack. The story above is Patrick (someone)

Kind Regards

JetDollars
    “The road of some-day lead to the town of nowhere”

Profile photo of JackHuJackHu
    @jackhu

I NEED TO CLEARIFY SOMETHING

the topic says I want to share you someone’s story, MUST READ.

I did not say I want to share MY story, must read. AND MY USER NAME IS JACK….

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Hi Guys there are so many people here to advertise so why not Jack.

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu [sultan]
    Mortgage Consultant
    [email protected]
    MSN ID: amitash, Yahoo Id: bornguru

NZ loan pre approval from OZ in 48 hours,Low Doc from 6.85%,Investment loan 95%+

@jackhu

well if you all say so…
    I’m going to catch a lot of flak for this but here goes!!!!!!

Please post spam!! I love spam- doesn’t everybody!!!! Put on a post with nothing but a thinly veiled sales pitch and a link to a website- I ALWAYS BUY THESE PITCHES- DON”T YOU?

I mean, don’t you just trust and want to business with such saavy marketers!

I KNOW I DO!!! I can’t wait to get home and check my mail and email!!!! I immediately throw away my USELESS rent money orders, letters from family members, etc.!!!! Why would I want them when I have all these offers to become rich in exactly 30 days with no effort, no selling, and no risk!!!!

Yessir,I love SPAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS- If you see the Easter Bunny, PLEASE ask why he doesn’t return my calls!

Participant
    @byronent_2

(edited)

Byronent
    Adelaide SA

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Jack,

Thanks for clearing that up – however in the interests of netiquette the source of the ‘story’ should have also been explicitly detailed.

This allows others who are interested in checking sources etc can do so. Having seen some carefully missed bits over the years people tend to get a little sceptical and placing all information clearly upfront makes it much easier for all.

By the way there was a thread on Robert Allen some time ago that may also be of interest to you.

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic/10391.html?SearchTerms=robert,allen

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available.

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Personally, I think my first post ‘BOY EAT’S OWN FOOT IN FRIDGE’ on this forum was probably the one I’m most proud of? I’m sure it must have happened to someone at one time. Maybe that’s where the term ‘frost bite’ arose from, I don’t know? But I wasn’t trying to sell anything, just get some advice.
    Cheers,
    Gatsby!

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

Gatsby, you always crack me up!!!

Whatever you are on, I want some!!!!!

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Cheers Rob,
    Just happy to share what comes out of my head into the keyboard. I’m on nothing except may be work for the dole soon! Sorry, but just think about that for a minute? WORK FOR THE DOLE? How does that work? Does that therefore imply ‘UNEMPLOYED FOR WEALTH?’ I don’t know Rob, I just look at the world sometimes and only see the ‘satire’ in reality. Maybe I should just collect all my posts and put them in a book entitled ‘From 0-130 satires in 3.5 years’?
    Cheers,
    Gatsby!

Profile photo of Mr MorganMr Morgan
    @mr-morgan

Im not in this forum, just having a read and i must say it has to be one of the most entertaining reads I have had for a long time.

Cheers Josh

Profile photo of abbeeabbee
    Participant
    @abbee

Hi All

I would like to know what you all thought Jack was selling? He is not the only person in this forum with a link to a website.

The first line I read was “I WANT TO SHARE YOU SOMEONE’S STORY”, I didn’t think for one minute that he was talking about himself.

The moral I got out of the story was ‘NEVER GIVE UP’ no matter what your current situation is. With persistance and hard work you can get the knowledge you need to go forward.

The man in the story had no job and was indebt to another, so he worked for him for $5 a day to fix up a building and in the process he worked the debt off and also learnt respect for himself, others and the value of money. What is wrong with that?

I wouldn’t mind being paid $5 a day to learn something that will provide me with the knowledge I need to succeed.

I also thought he was saying that you don’t have to attend expensive seminars to achieve your goals. As he said probably 5 will succeed to the dreams after attending.

I also don’t believe that the reference to the Robert Allen seminar in the post was a recommendation.

Participant
    @byronent_2

Abbee, you can work for me $5 a day.

The fact of the matter is we are in Australia and I don’t care who you are that is a crime.

As an employer, I would love to meet anyone that gets away with paying any one, student, trainee, son you name it that kind of wage.

As for Jack, well read all his posts on all his topics before you make that staement.

Still trying too work out if he is serious or just taking the piss.

Byronent
    Adelaide SA

@jackhu
    Originally posted by Mr Morgan:

Im not in this forum, just having a read and i must say it has to be one of the most entertaining reads I have had for a long time.

Cheers Josh

Josh, you are the man, those guys treat themselves way too serious.
    By the way, I did not even need to explain myself in the first place (but I did). What is wrong with my post? Isn’t this forum about sharing stories?

final words? where is the bunny?

Profile photo of Mr MorganMr Morgan
    @mr-morgan

A large fast food company (no not macca’s) pays their 15-16 year old trainees $4.93 an hour over a six month training period.

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

jack – your easter bunny thing is fantastic – very witty. keep up the great work…..

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

I used to own a food franchisee store and it was official rate from union etc to pay near $5 to kids.. can’t remember actual rate now..

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu [sultan]
    Mortgage Consultant
    [email protected]
    MSN ID: amitash, Yahoo Id: bornguru

NZ loan pre approval from OZ in 48 hours,Low Doc from 6.85%,Investment loan 95%+

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.