All Topics / General Property / CENTRAL COAST NSW.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of brownbearbrownbear
    Participant
    @brownbear

Is there anyone fnding any reasonable property deals on the Central coast NSW. Anything in the middle to lower price end(residential or commnecial) I know that the upper market is going well however I am finding it quite hard to get onto much at the cheaper end.

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

What do you call the “cheaper end”. What dollar value?

I have property in Wyee Point and I find the next point (Mannering Park) to be cheap but there is not much money around from tenants. There is a lot of unemployment on the Central Coast.

The poster formally known as The Mortgage Adviser

When I grow up, I want to be a Storm Trooper!

Profile photo of brownbearbrownbear
    Participant
    @brownbear

Probably around the 300K mark with something that can be improved upon. Yes I know that things are pretty depressed on the CCoast, however there has got to be deals ‘in them thar hills” I am presently looking at everything and anything that is put past my desk. I am, of course looking in other areas however as I live here I’m looking in my own backyard first.

Profile photo of coastgirlcoastgirl
    Participant
    @coastgirl

I am born and bred on the Central Coast. As with any area, the secret is research, research and more research. Not just phone contact but walking the pavement and going in and chatting to an agent. Don’t always believe all that they tell you, but so often I come across properties before they are put in the window or on the net. I also make sure the agents in the area remember me by calling in or chatting on the phone at least weekly. I am always looking for a property to do up and either sell or keep medium term. It has taken time and they are there BUT DO YOUR SUMS CAREFULLY – some areas on the Coast are still going up, others are going down and some not moving at all. There really are bargins around, my search alerts send them to me regularly. I try to aim for the $250k to $300K market. Just look around, broadly at first – they are there. Good luck.

Profile photo of ZippyZippy
    Participant
    @zippy

Any thoughts on Forster/Tuncurry. Would that be a good holiday letting place.

Profile photo of royaltyroyalty
    @royalty

I know of 2 older style villas 4 sale 1 2 beda the other a 3 beda with ensuite located at woy-woy price range 265k & 285k if interested let me know yours sincerley Royalty.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.