All Topics / Help Needed! / NORTHERN TERRITORY QUANTITY SURVEYOR

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of tadpoletadpole
    Participant
    @tadpole

I am hoping someone can help with a recommendation for a well trusted quantity surveyor in Darwin for a depreciation report on a new investment.[cap]

Profile photo of MyydralMyydral
    @myydral

I have heard ( not used, I live in Alice Springs ) that Rider Hunt is the one to use.

But if you can get together 6 or more people ( I haven’t yet ), Depreciator on this site maybe able to help you with something.

Cheers

“Looking forward to the day when I can tell the boss where to go”

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

rider hunt were the mob i used in darwin, very good. though they took their time getting the report done ie 4 odd weeks.
    other than that no complaints from them at all. from memory cost me about 450 dollars.
    hope this helps
    shaun

Lead, Follow or get out of the bloody way

Profile photo of CrownOfGoldCrownOfGold
    Participant
    @crownofgold

Hi
    I’m from Darwin and bought 2 IP’s in the past (brand new units). I used QS Services, who were great with my depreciation schedule. Ph: 08 89410116.

Profile photo of TazDazTazDaz
    @tazdaz

[dunny]

We too used Rider Hunt for our IP in Alice Springe. It took a few weeks to get it and they did not offer any discount considering they were already involved in the refurbishment of the project we bought into. Anyway we got it and the IP has been a success and well and truly cash flow ++++

Darren

Profile photo of WKWK
    @wk

We used QS services for our purchases in the NT and found them to be excellent. Very prompt and great schedule.

Profile photo of MyydralMyydral
    @myydral

WK – are QS available to do quotes in Alice farily easily or will it take a while?

Taz Daz – what did you have to do to get Rider Hunt to come to Alice?

“Looking forward to the day when I can tell the boss where to go”

Profile photo of CrownOfGoldCrownOfGold
    Participant
    @crownofgold

Yeah, as far as I know, QS Services do depreciation schedules for Alice Springs as well as Darwin.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.