All Topics / Help Needed! / CF+ in Jan 05

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of byronbyron
    Participant
    @byron

This is my first post.

I’ve just read both Steve’s book’s & loved them. I couldn’t put them down. I really thought CF+ properties no longer existed due to the recent property boom.

I’ve been looking for about 3 months and would love to buy one before I go to Steves seminar in April.

Is anyone able to guide me where in Oz I should be looking for these ?

Thanks,
    Byron

Profile photo of three little pigsthree little pigs
    @three-little-pigs

Byron- With all respect I don’t think you will get too many SPECIFIC replies. Positive cashflow deals are everywhere, but like free love in the 60’s not everybody got some. The main thing is to start honing your skills and work at creating your own finds.
    Regards Ian Lake

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Byron

i’ve been buying cash positive properties since 1997 but by early 2003 i could no longer find deals in Victoria that were showing a high enough return. So i’m not surprised at all that you can’t find deals (unless you are prepared to speculate on a mining town in the middle of WA or some tiny little town km’s from anywhere). In 2003 i started investing in New Zealand then there were heaps of cash positive properties many showing 15-20% returns. Saddly the NZ market has boomed and cash positive properties are showing less yeilds and harder to find. But unlike Australia you can still find cash positive properties in very good locations. Do a search on NZ on this forum and see how others here have done very very well out of their NZ investing. Then get on a plane and come over and see for yourself.

all the best
    regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.