All Topics / General Property / property groups

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Profile photo of Alexander2Alexander2
    Participant
    @alexander2

Hi there,

Just wondering if there are any property groups from this forum, or elsewhere, who meet in Sydney on a regular basis?

I live in Drummoyne, though am willing to travel for a regular meeting.

Any suggestions?

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

PM me if you are interested we meet once a month.

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu [sultan]
    Mortgage Consultant
    [email protected]
    MSN ID: amitash, Yahoo Id: bornguru

NZ loan pre approval from OZ in 48 hours,Low Doc from 6.85%,Investment loan 95%+

Profile photo of p0sitiveCasHfl0wp0sitiveCasHfl0w
    @p0sitivecashfl0w

What is your group called?

Who took my MONEY[?]

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

Property Guru,

I guess the invitation does NOT apply to everyone.

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser
    http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au

FREE Finance-Related Newsletter – Click Here

Comments made are of a general nature and should not be construed as individual advice.
    © 2004 Mortgage Packaging Pty Ltd

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by The Mortgage Adviser:

Property Guru,

I guess the invitation does NOT apply to everyone.

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

Comments made are of a general nature and should not be construed as individual advice.

Mortgage Adviser,

There is only a limited number that I accept because I don’t want the group grow too large and become hard to manage.

Currently I only limited the number to 15 people.

Kind Regards

JetDollars
    “The road of some-day lead to the town of nowhere”

@robbie-b

Jet, I should have realised why I have not received an invite. If I knew it involved the Share Trading crew, I would never have wanted to attend. My idea of successful investing does not involve spending tens of thousands of dollars on software to try and find succesful investments.

It is interesting that you talk about it as if it is ‘YOUR’ group and in another post you wrote that you have not done property research for 7 months. I guess the Sydney Investing Group has not done anything regarding property in 7 months then. In that case, it is of no use to me.

Things have changed in recent days and it looks like I will be too busy to attend groups such as ‘YOURS’ anyway.

I wish you and ‘YOUR’ group all the best and hope you do at least some property research in the very near future before investing in property. A little tip – it is a buyers market at the moment and your lack of property reasearch is resulting in you missing out on a LOT of opportunities.

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

@p0sitivecashfl0w

Jet, I should have realised why I have not received an invite. If I knew it involved the Share Trading crew, I would never have wanted to attend. My idea of successful investing does not involve spending tens of thousands of dollars on software to try and find succesful investments.

Yes we see the error of our ways. We have now all sold our software on ebay and have moved to using BigCharts…

It is interesting that you talk about it as if it is ‘YOUR’ group and in another post you wrote that you have not done property research for 7 months. I guess the Sydney Investing Group has not done anything regarding property in 7 months then. In that case, it is of no use to me.

There are others in the group whose complete focus is property… Others choose developing their business as their main focus. It is a personal choice which investment vehicle is chosen in order to maximize return.

Things have changed in recent days and it looks like I will be too busy to attend groups such as ‘YOURS’ anyway.

Is that a statement?

I wish you and ‘YOUR’ group all the best and hope you do at least some property research in the very near future before investing in property. A little tip – it is a buyers market at the moment and your lack of property reasearch is resulting in you missing out on a LOT of opportunities.

Thanks for your concern and this tip will be noted and passed on in the meeting.

Robert Bou-Hamdan

Mortgage Adviser

Who took my MONEY[?]

@robbie-b

Wow Positive, you even speak for Jet as well!!!

Anyway, I think you should get over BigCharts. I do not subscribe or pay for their product. As I said in my initial post about it, I look at that chart for all of abou 3 seconds to see if the chart and volumes traded fit in with what I would like to do as part of my overall decision process. I am not stupid enough to make decisions based solely on charts.

Again I have to say, out of everything I have written, you have only been able to come up with a misinterpreted comment about BigCharts. If you want some ammo, just ask me. It is getting old.

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

@p0sitivecashfl0w

Wow Positive, you even speak for Jet as well!!!

Anyway, I think you should get over BigCharts. I do not subscribe or pay for their product. As I said in my initial post about it, I look at that chart for all of abou 3 seconds to see if the chart and volumes traded fit in with what I would like to do as part of my overall decision process. I am not stupid enough to make decisions based solely on charts.

Again I have to say, out of everything I have written, you have only been able to come up with a misinterpreted comment about BigCharts. If you want some ammo, just ask me. It is getting old.

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

Good luck with your trading!

Who took my MONEY[?]

@robbie-b

Positive, do you really believe that everyone in this forum is so stupid that they need you to quote every message you reply to and write one line responses? Why don’t you spare us all and try just answering a post without quoting. It would make everything a lot easier to read.

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

@p0sitivecashfl0w

Quoting helps in case a post gets deleted.

Who took my MONEY[?]

@robbie-b

It only gets deleted when it is rude and offensive or when ‘some people’ complain to moderators and management.

In any case, are you familiar with Intellectual Property and Copyright laws??? At least take out my signature and the copyright I put at the bottom of every single one of my posts when you copy my words without my permission. I would much prefer my words not linked to your name in any way. I notice you do not put your real name up anywhere. Something to hide maybe?

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

@robbie-b

By the way Positive, did you ever work out whether or not I knew about “Risk Graphs”????

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.