All Topics / Help Needed! / Looking for Godot

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Mars_2Mars_2
    @mars_2

Hi all
    I would like some advice regarding my current property investment details and moving forward with buying another investment property.

Is this the place where I can share my details and someone can provide me with some suggestions? Or can anyone refer me to someone who can provide this service?

Unfortunately I’m not in a position to surf this site at work so if someone could point me in the right direction, that would save me a lot of time.

Thanks for your help.

m

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Then scan the local pages, newspapers, and pick up the phone during the weekends, or after work.

Failing that, engage the services of a “buyer’s agent” who will do the walking and talking for you.

But a word of advice, it may get you a property, but it won’t necessarily TEACH you anything.

DO FOR YOUR SELF and learn!!! [biggrin]

Cheers,

Jo

Profile photo of Mars_2Mars_2
    @mars_2

Oops it seems I wasn’t very clear with my message but thanks for the response. I have been doing quite a lot of looking around and learning which has been great. The advice I was after was from someone like-minded who would look at my current investments and assist me with turning them into a positive. I am finding that financial planners are not the answer. The answer is for me to take action and I guess a bit of mentoring would be great.
    Thanks anyway.

Profile photo of byronent_2byronent_2
    Participant
    @byronent_2

Sure thing send me an email, I will take a look.

Byronent
    Adelaide SA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.