All Topics / Help Needed! / Mean House Prices

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of LumwoodLumwood
    @lumwood

I’m looking for a source where i can obtain information regarding Mean house prices; listed by suburb month to month with data stringiing back atleast 10 years. Does anyone know any internet sites or companies who would have this information available to the public or at cost?

Profile photo of Monahan_2Monahan_2
    @monahan_2

Pretty certain you wouldn’t get this info for free – maybe try the Residex Reports or something similar.

Profile photo of Michael WhyteMichael Whyte
    @michael-whyte

Lumwood,

There’s been a few threads on this topic so do a search and you should find some answers with links. The short of it is though that they’re not for free. Aussie Mortgage Market has a free postcode analysis which shows median prices by bracket for the last 5 years as well as rental yields. Its not updated that regularly, but is good for a free service. The ones you pay for give you a lot more depth. Most seem to source the info from Residex.

Cheers,
    Michael.

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek
    Originally posted by Lumwood:

listed by suburb month to month with data stringiing back atleast 10 years.

As others have said Residex (Eastern Seaboard) and possibly Matusik would be your best bet.

I wonder, based on your desire for month by month statistics, whether or not you are threatened to be engulfed by paralysis by analysis. I also believe that most property statistics are compiled and published on a quarterly basis.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.