All Topics / General Property / comfort zone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of turbozturboz
    @turboz

Well I finally did it.Today I stepped out of my comfort zone, confronted my fears and handed in my resignation.I have been discussing this with my husband for the past six months and he said it was entirely what ever I wanted to do.With us both working full time and raising a family there just is not enough time to devote enough attention to my passion,PROPERTY INVESTING.So know I can set my goals and begin my new journey.No more cruising the net at 4am,Well maybe sometimes.Old habits are hard to break.I would like to thank everyone on this site for all the great discussions and feed back.I normally catch up 4am or 6.30pm after work.I haven’t had enough time to get involved, but know I am looking forward to joining in.I’m still a little nervous as I am way out of my comfort zone,It’s a scary thought not knowing what’s a head, but exciting at the time thinking about the adventure ahead.I’m finally out of the rat race and doing something different to most others.So I will end up with something different.Well I just wanted to share my new beginning with like minded people others just think I’ve lost the plot.
    Lisa.[biggrin][cap][biggrin]

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Congratulations Lisa,

I’m sure you won’t regret it…

Just make sure that you keep yourself accountable to someone about the goals that you set for yourselves… Right your goals down where you look at them every day !!

This makes the difference between “being successful,” and

“BEING SUCCESSFUL”!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Del [biggrin]

Profile photo of MartineMartine
    Participant
    @martine

Lisa
    Congratulations and hope that all your dreams come true, I too have stepped out of my comfort zone like you and now I have a lot to learn to achieve my dreams but I am sure if we stick to it we will succeed.
    Martine

Profile photo of flashflash
    @flash

Hi Lisa,
    Good on you for daring to be different,there is always people telling you can’t do this and that.

Sometimes I have to remind myself not to be so inpatient as it’s not about winning the race so long as you cross the finish line in the end and not give up half way there.

Start earning a passive income with this online,international business http://www.growyourwealth.info

Want a product that helps your immune system,
    Exclusive product called transfer factor http://www.my4life.com/stevepreston

Profile photo of femaleage20femaleage20
    @femaleage20

Congratulations! Youshould purchase thelatest issue of Australian Property Investor Mag for a very inspirational story about a lady who did just as you are doing now.
    Best Of Luck!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.