All Topics / Forum Frolic / Medieval Kingdom

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Find out who you would’ve been in the Medieval Kingdom

http://www.kingdomality.com

[biggrin]

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

Our distinct personality, The Prime Minister might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are a strategist who pursues the most efficient and logical path toward the realization of the goal that you perceive or visualize. You will often only associate with those people who can assist you in the implementation of your plan. Inept assistants may be immediately discarded as excess baggage. To do otherwise could be seen as inefficient and illogical. On the positive side, you can be rationally idealistic and analytically ideological. You can be a bold decision maker and risk taker who can move society ahead by years instead of minutes. On the negative side, you may be unmerciful, impatient, impetuous and impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today’s corporate kingdoms.

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Profile photo of p0sitiveCasHfl0wp0sitiveCasHfl0w
    @p0sitivecashfl0w

White Knights are always on a mission. They see themselves as the keepers of
    the solemn, pure goals. They enjoy working with others to have a positive
    impact on the lives of others. They are highly dedicated and principled members
    of the team. They tend to be the source of moral authority or righteous power.
    They stand on principles and will fight to uphold their noble ideals. They find
    themselves in roles where they can stand on the ramparts and encourage others to
    join them in fighting the good fight. White Knights need recognition for their
    efforts, even though they maintain that they do not. If they do not receive the
    praise they need, they tend to gravitate toward the martyr¹s role. White
    Knights can become sometimes become embroiled in the emotional factors of their
    decisions and they might tend to make quick, sometime rash decisions based on
    their feelings.

Who took my MONEY[?]

Profile photo of SonjaSonja
    @sonja

Very interesting!

Turns out I’m a Black Knight… My husband says that sounds bad. Now I’ve got to get him to take the test too:)

Cheers
    Sonja

Oops just realised that I didn’t post the full description as others did and I think it’s gone now… perhaps another Black Knight will. Sorry guys.

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Your distinct personality, The White Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Don Quixote was a White Knight as was Joan of Arc, the Lone Ranger and Crusader Rabbit. As a White Knight you expect nothing in return for your good deeds. You are one of the true “Givers” of the world. You are the anonymous philanthropist who shares your wealth, your time and your life with others. To give, is its own reward and as a White Knight you seek no other. On the positive side you are merciful, sympathetic, helpful, giving and heroic. On the negative side you may be impulsively decisive, sentimental and misdirected. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today’s corporate kingdoms.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping.

Profile photo of ScreminScremin
    @scremin

Don’t worry Sonja, I forgot to post all my thingy too.

I’m a Minstrel!! A dreamer! Apparently I am the optimist of the Kingdom looking for the silver lining in any bad situation.

The Minstrel is not only optimistic, but charismatic, charming and extremely gorgeous!(Hee hee… that’s my take of it…)

Interesting none-the-less.
    Steph.

Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

Profile photo of eljayeljay
    @eljay

Hey Steph,

I’m a dreamer, minstrel too.[biggrin]

Leonie

Profile photo of SonjaSonja
    @sonja

Goodmorning All,

I got hubby to take the test and haha he is a Black Knight too (although he tells me he should have been a Benevolent Ruler). So here is the description:

Your distinct personality, The Black Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to win. You approach each task or situation as a contest to be won strategically and efficiently. Because you can control your feelings, it is not unusual for you to charm, as well as successfully delegate tasks and responsibilities to the more emotional types. You are often concerned with what’s in it for you. You seldom involve yourself in activities where you can not foresee a reward for your investment or effort. On the positive side, you can be analytically empathic and logically persuasive. On the negative side, you may be unemotionally manipulative as well as impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today’s corporate kingdoms.

Guess it does sound like we could be a kinda nasty pair but of course we only have the positive qualities ;)

Cheers,
    Sonja

Profile photo of Michael WhyteMichael Whyte
    @michael-whyte

Nice Post.

White Knight too….

I like the description, and it does sort of ring true as well.

Cheers,
    Michael.

Profile photo of NobleoneNobleone
    @nobleone

Interesting…

our distinct personality, The Discoverer, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to go where no one else has ever gone before. Regardless of the number of available natural problems to be solved, it is not unusual for you to continually challenge yourself with new situations or obstacles that you have created. You are an insatiable explorer of people, places, things and ideas. You thrive on constant change and anything new or different. On the positive side, you can be creatively rational as well as open minded and just. On the negative side, you might be an impractical and indecisive procrastinator. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today’s corporate kingdoms.

Not so sure about the procrastinator bit though!

“Making mistakes is just another another tool for learning.”

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

yay,
    i’m a discoverer as well.[biggrin]
    would explain why i was in the navy for 15 years!
    cheers
    shaun

Lead, Follow or get out of the bloody way

Profile photo of wayneLwayneL
    @waynel
    Originally posted by Scremin:

Don’t worry Sonja, I forgot to post all my thingy too.

I’m a Minstrel!! A dreamer! Apparently I am the optimist of the Kingdom looking for the silver lining in any bad situation.

The Minstrel is not only optimistic, but charismatic, charming and extremely gorgeous!(Hee hee… that’s my take of it…)

Interesting none-the-less.
    Steph.

Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

Also a dreamer! Funny, my mates have been telling me that for years! LOL

Profile photo of steve3556steve3556
    @steve3556

I am a White Knight too and judging by the company
    this must mean the Nice Guys don’t always finish last

Steve

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Damn Productivity Controls on the work computer [angry2]

Still cant access it…

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of timtamtimtam
    @timtam

black knight.

[biggrin]

Tam

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Hi Redwing,
    I didn’t get to go into the site. I guess I’m just a court jester. I don’t have a king size bed. I have a court jester size bed! All the corners on the doona curl up and have bells on it!
    Cheers,
    Gatsby!

Profile photo of CalderCalder
    Participant
    @calder

Another minstral/dreamer here.
    Thanks for the site Redwing.

Profile photo of jhopperjhopper
    @jhopper

My parents always did say I could be Prime Minister one day if I wanted to, they just didn’t say what Age!!

Profile photo of WilmaWilma
    @wilma

hey hey, I’m a Black Knight too!!

wonder what my hubby will be….

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.