All Topics / Creative Investing / Nothing Down Strategies

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Profile photo of bwendanbwendan
    Participant
    @bwendan

How to buy property for no money down

Profile photo of byronent_2byronent_2
    Participant
    @byronent_2

Is that a question or statement?

Byronent
    Adelaide SA

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Must be a statement as there was no ‘?’ !

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    Mortgage Broker
    North Sydney
    Click below to email me

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

Sounds like a title to a new seminar to me!

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

banner.gif
    http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au

FREE Finance-Related Newsletter – Click Here

Comments made are of a general nature and should not be construed as individual advice.
    © 2004 Mortgage Packaging Pty Ltd

Profile photo of byronent_2byronent_2
    Participant
    @byronent_2

You reckon he can charge $1500 for a day?

Byronent
    Adelaide SA

@robbie-b

I don’t know about him but I am hoping I will be able to in a few years!!!

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

banner.gif

Comments made are of a general nature and should not be construed as individual advice.

Profile photo of Property TraderProperty Trader
    Participant
    @property-trader

Guys,

I have not been able to purchase property for nothing down, but I have been able to do it for $1.00.

7th Dec 2004 $10.00 down, made $23,000.00 profit
    23rd Dec 2004 $10.00 down, made $21,000.00 profit
    10th Jan 2005 $1.00 down, made $10,000.00 profit
    27th Jan 2005 $1.00 down, made $23,000.00 profit

Paid no closing costs and did it in Australia.

How I did it is up to you to guess, as I will not tell you the answer.

I am such a tess!

Have a GREAT Day,

The Property Trader

Property Trader | Boston West Pty Ltd
    http://bostonwest.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Private money lending opportunities available paying upto 12%, secured by bricks and mortar!

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

Property Trader, where did you get your time machine from?

Profile photo of MyydralMyydral
    @myydral

27 Jan 2005??? – With a machine like that you should be making more profit than $23,000.

“Looking forward to the day when I can tell the boss where to go”

@robbie-b

I got paid $1,000,000 and made $50,000,0000 profit but I am not going to tell you how I did it!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm….

I would guess you were asleep. Anyone can say they did anything without the need to prove it. I would like to get in on the time machine as well!!!

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

Profile photo of Property TraderProperty Trader
    Participant
    @property-trader

Hi Guys,

All I was illustrating was that it can be done with a dollar …

In regards to the time machine … grow up you guys … they are the settlement dates and since the onsell contracts to the properties are unconditional and the time frame to settlement are very close they are viturally a done deal.

Rob … I don’t have to prove myself to you … I am a doer and would rather invest my time making the money doing the deals rather than spend all my time talking about it.

I have invested my time in researching how a business man in my local area has done over 500 residential property transactions within an 8 year time period and at the moment are just mirroring how he did it … not too many people know of him and that is the way he likes it and yes he did it ethically.

I have done 60+ property transactions and have spent over 9 months researching and testing marketing the nothing down concept … with the massive amount of time & money that I invested in it. I will not tell you how I do it, just that it can be done with a dollar.

Regard,

The Property Trader

Property Trader | Boston West Pty Ltd
    http://bostonwest.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Private money lending opportunities available paying upto 12%, secured by bricks and mortar!

@robbie-b

And that is what differentiates you and I. I actually like to help people rather than dangle a bone in front of them. I never suggested you had to prove anything to me as I don’t know you and you don’t know me. I was just making a point, as you were with your examples.

If you have found the secret formula, good on you and I wish you all the best. as far as I am concerned, it all comes down to good negotiation skills to do these types of deals.

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

Profile photo of Quantum LeapQuantum Leap
    Participant
    @quantum-leap

Bwendan and Property trader, I really don’t understand the point of your posts.

The subject line is about nothing down strategies. How do your comments/posts help other forum members in regards to ND strategies? They don’t! They’re simply a waste of time! [angry2]

Richard

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

Property Trader,

If you have done what you say it is certainly impressive, but your post is not really in the spirit of this forum (as far as I understand it)if you are not willing to share at least some details.

You and your friend (you actually sound a bit like Peter Spann) are not the only people who do no money down deals. Just Steve McKnights second book. I actually did one myself last year and made considerably more than your stated profit. I’m also willing to tell everyone how I did it:

There was a problem (developer with a development to sell). I had a solution (a buyer) and facilitated a deal, the intricacies of the transaction are transaction are not important as the only thing that made them complex is legislation. This is what lawyers are for.

I suspect that what you do is take out an option on a property, find a buyer and onsellthe option. This is the simplest method of making such a transaction and no great secret. You must be good a locating buyers though, to be able to do multiple transactions, this is not that easy unless you want to contravene the law or are a real estate agent.

Regards
    Alistair

Profile photo of holdencommodoreholdencommodore
    @holdencommodore

Why are you a member of this forum Property Trader? If it’s for self satisfaction, then ok, just do a few posts and leave it at that, but the atmosphere is generally friendly here, with people such as Rob (The Mortgage Adviser) who are willing to share their knowledge, thoughts and opinions to help others, and hopefully they can learn a few things and make a few connections in the meantime.

As for your deals, however you did them, well done, but in the future please post to help others or share opinions, rather than being a show-off – that doesnt help anyone.

(“,) $$$ HoLdEnCoMmOdOrE $$$ (“,)

Profile photo of Mars_2Mars_2
    @mars_2

Well well well, all I can say is that if I got paid $1,000,000 and made $50,000,0000, I wouldn’t waste my time on a computer boasting about it. I’d be doing my best to help others do the same and give them specifics(once I’d completed my two month yacht trip with pineapple cruisers and Antonio Banderas of course).

Profile photo of Quantum LeapQuantum Leap
    Participant
    @quantum-leap

Glad to see that I’m not the only one slightly annoyed by Mr “property trader” guru

Let’s hope he changes his user name and starts again with a slighly better attitude next time! [angry2]

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.