All Topics / Forum Frolic / Best Thing For a Hangover!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Hi everybody and a Happy New Year.
    I’m a little seedy at the moment as no doubt some of you out there are also. Well my heads thumping like a Bunnings paint mixer. Best thing for a hangover? Just drink lot’s of alcohol the night before!
    Have a safe and happy New Year everyone and remember to keep our thoughts on those currently suffering in an incredible situation.
    Kind regards,
    Gatsby!

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

Best CURE for a hangover is to start drinking again!

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

banner.gif
    http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au

FREE Finance-Related Newsletter – Click Here

Comments made are of a general nature and should not be construed as individual advice.
    © 2004 Mortgage Packaging Pty Ltd

Profile photo of rebecca2rebecca2
    @rebecca2

Drink Heaps of water at the end of your night. The reason you have a fuzzy head is because you are dehydrated. Or there are some good little pills from the chemist these days that you can take before and during your big night. They are called Aldacol or something like it.

Beck.
    “You have to leave your mouth open for a very long time before a roast chicken flys into it.” Early Proveb.

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Hi Rebecca2,
    The tablets are called Alcodol. I’ve tried them. You take them before you start drinking, then 2 while your drinking and 2 the next morning. They were great. No hangover! Now I go to Alcodol’s Anonymous!
    Rob,
    I tried drinking the next day but eventually the hangover catches up with you. Now I just limit my drinking to weekends. I start on Sunday and finish on Saturday. Try it. You get no hangover and for some reason you feel pretty good all week.
    Cheers,
    Gatsby!

Profile photo of ScreminScremin
    @scremin

Big ol’ greasy bacon and egg burger…. MMMMmmmmmmmm…..

Failing that, Hungry Jack’s for some reason always hits the spot. Not that I’ve eaten that for many many years….

I agree Bec2. Drink as much water as you can stand before you go to bed. Actually, hubby and I drink cordial as it also replaces the sugars you’ve lost too. Plus it makes drinking so much water tolerable.
    We try drinking at least 1L.

My head was ok yesterday, but Hubby was seriously worse for wear the whole day. No sympathy from me. He doesn’t even remember some of the night!!! Sigh, binge drinkers…. This week is an alcohol week now!

Steph.

Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Happy new year and enjoy your investing world in 2005

Kind regards

Jet Dollars
    “The road of some-day lead to the town of nowhere”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.