All Topics / Heads Up! / What do people think about PIPS?

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

As soon as anyone mmentions the wrold ‘down line’ it’s a pyramid scheme of some sort.

>I’m not extolling PIPS … In fact, i’m against it.

Is that why you have “Proven System to double your $$$ in 60~90 days!! If you’re interested, click on my “WWW”” In your tag?? (and of course the WWW directs you to the said web site).

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Sounds like we need to Fire Ceasar. Your not a property investor. I am not hiring spruikers. Your Fired.

Profile photo of FireCaesarFireCaesar
    @firecaesar

ANUBIS, this is not an investment as they have said too. It is a global advertising business that pays big. That’s to say if you are in it just to make money, it is a wrong motive. You’re in it to give advertisers a run for their money and because of that, you’re rewarded.

Lucifer_au, ah ha … I knew you’ve not done your homework properly. It’s a cycling model and not a pyramid. In a cycling model, everyone is tied to everyone. Call it what you like, bottom line: It isn’t pyramid shaped.

Btw, I was chatting with someone yesterday who is familiar with coding such programs and he seems to know what he is talking about when he talk about the matrixes and the math behind it.

Yack, are you Donald Trump?? Jokes aside … Who’s to say I’m not a property investor? I just stumbled upon some opportunity this week and since the starter of the thread mentioned about PIPS, I thought I might as well let him know my due diligence on it. Cheers!

Profile photo of MaynardMaynard
    @maynard

G’day everyone,

Just thought id write a follow up to my original post.

The main reason for talking about PIPS was not because i was advocating it in anyway, i was just interested to see if anyone else had heard of it and what they thought of it.DD if you will.

But, since i have last posted i belive this PIPS thing to be somewhat of a ponzi scheme, where the new investors pay for the older invertors returns.

Aparently there is a whole stream of these things on the net, they are called ‘HYIP’s’ High Yield Investment Program’s.

Anyway, thanks for all your input, funnily enough i have decided NOT to invest, but hey, it doesnt hurt to ask other prople that hopefull know a bit about investing[biggrin]

Thanx All.

P.S : im more of an obsever than a poster, thats why i have been a member for 12 months and not posted much. But, i hope to be posting more in the future.

@firecaesar

Hey Maynard, that’s the very reason why I didn’t join PIPS. Did my DD myself and found a bunch of complains against it.

As for the one I’m dabbling in right now, I happen to receive my 1st payments (profits) this morning. What a shock when I read the email “You have received payments!”.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

I’ve posted From your site for the interest of this thread…[eh]

That you could earn HUNDREDS or
    THOUSANDS of DOLLARS a month…

No Sponsoring ** No Matrix To Fill
    No Leads To Buy ** No Phone Calls

Probably not. And who could blame you?
    You’ve probably heard so much hype and bull that you don’t believe anything you hear anymore.

I know how you feel because I’ve been there myself.
    I have been scammed and ripped off more times
    than I care to think about, but that’s all behind me now.

If you’re skeptical, I understand completely,
    but, if you have a little trust left in you, please let me share with you the
    best-kept secret on the entire Internet…

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

@firecaesar

Thanks redwing but I don’t quite get your point in doing that?? [strum]

Fantastic way to make monthly income!
    If you’re interested, click on my “WWW”.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.