All Topics / Heads Up! / What do people think about PIPS?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • Profile photo of MaynardMaynard
    @maynard

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone has heard of PIPS or pureinvestor.com. They offer a rediculous rate of 2% per day on your capital, there are lots of other catches too.

I was wondering if anyone else had come across this and know anything about it, im convinced its an internet scam, but am interested to see if anyone else has heard of it and what they think.

Hope im allowed to discuss things like this here?

Thanks.

Profile photo of byronent_2byronent_2
    Participant
    @byronent_2

What do you mean 2% per day?

Byronent
    Adelaide SA

Profile photo of MaynardMaynard
    @maynard

2% per day. exactly that.

Do a search for PIPS or pureinvestor on the net, or go look in the forums at pureinvestor.com.

now that ive started to look, there seems to be a lot of what people call HYIP’s (High Yield Investment Programs) all over the internet.

just wondering if some people could check these out and let me know what they think of them.

Cheers.

Profile photo of Nat RNat R
    @nat-r

Any investment that returns 2% per day is always going to be kosher…i suggest that you get all your money and all or your relaatvies money and quickly get into the program before its too late.

translation…its a pyramid scam…do you really think there are legitimate investmenst that have returns like that???…if so give me a call… I have a harbour Bridge and Opera House for sale cheap as well.[baaa]

Profile photo of byronent_2byronent_2
    Participant
    @byronent_2

I am intersted in buying them both hahahaha.

My kids would love to say they own them.

Byronent
    Adelaide SA

Profile photo of FireCaesarFireCaesar
    @firecaesar

Guys, in fact I stumbled upon these programs yesterday morning and found their “investors” to have mixed feelings about this PIPS thing. 1 thing led to another and by chance, I found a truly amazing opportunity where your money is doubled within 60~90 days (it comes closer to 100 now though).

Invested some money into it slightly later. I found all their members to be EXTREMELY pleased and happy with the program and some of them have met the founder personally and found him to be righteous, honest and has integrity. I liked what I heard so I went ahead with it.

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

The extra delay would be caused by a slowdown in people “investing” behind you no doubt. I remember about 10 or so years ago there was an airplane scheme and you moved further forward until you were captain and got all the money from the 8 or 15 seats behind you. Of course if you get in early you make a killing but come in late and you get screwed over.

I hope you were joking FireCaesar.

@firecaesar

ANUBIS, please understand this. It sounds “unbelievable” for most people and that’s fine cos we’ve been programmed/conditioned to not believe in something as good as this.

However, if i were to suggest anything it would be to look at it in a different angle and see what’s their business model like.

Cheers!

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek
    Originally posted by FireCaesar:

Guys, in fact I stumbled upon these programs yesterday morning and found their “investors” to have mixed feelings about this PIPS thing. 1 thing led to another and by chance, I found a truly amazing opportunity where your money is doubled within 60~90 days (it comes closer to 100 now though).

Invested some money into it slightly later. I found all their members to be EXTREMELY pleased and happy with the program and some of them have met the founder personally and found him to be righteous, honest and has integrity. I liked what I heard so I went ahead with it.

Hmmmmmm

Stumbled on it ‘yesterday’ – then found I could double my money in 60-90 days (now 100) – met lots of happy customers – invested some money.

Seems like you have been ‘sold’ something.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping.

@firecaesar

Derek, why do you say that? Perhaps you’ll like to look into the model yourself? ;) It might help.

Proven System to double your $$$ in 60~90 days!!

Those interested, PM me.

Profile photo of AlibabaAlibaba
    Participant
    @alibaba

Hi all,

The reason I’m trying PI.com (after reading Steve’s great 1st book) was that it suggested a feasible way to secure a financial future. *Unlike* too-good-to-be-believed schemes and pyramids.

Derek, you’re definitely right. This one does make you go Hmmm.

Alibaba

@firecaesar

Hi Alibaba, where’s your forty thieves? (Just kidding…)
    Yeah, from an outsider’s view, this one does make you go hmm.

Just remember to do your own research and DD before deciding.

Btw, anyone knows how to create a encapsulated link for our signatures?

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hmmmmmmm (as in sceptical)

2% per day on your capital = +700% over the year. Reminds me of a pyramid scheme.
    Maynard has been a member for almost 12 months and only two posts are about PIPS.
    Then along comes Alibaba who only joined today and extolls the virtues of PIPS.

Now why should I be sceptical.

I think I’ll be better off buying Nat’s bridge and opera house on a package deal.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping.

@firecaesar

Derek, personally I have problems with PIPS as I’ve seen ppl complain against it during my DD. As such, i will not “invest” in such a system. just gambling to me.

after studying the system i’m in, i’m totally amazed at how genuine the community is and how lively the whole forum is.

This system i’m talking about is not a pyramid. Pyramids don’t work simply because it is a “some win, most lose” system. the other system i’m talking about is a “everybody wins” system.

Profile photo of DeFinitiveDeFinitive
    @definitive

Derek,

Don’t you mean Maynard is extolling the virtues of PIPS as Alibaba was saying he was trying PI.com as in propertyinvesting.co since he read Steve’s first book which he thought was great.

Doug

@definitive

Sorry Maynard I meant FireCaesar.

@firecaesar

DeFinitive, err I’m confused. What are you talking about? I’m not extolling PIPS … In fact, i’m against it.

If you’re interested, click on my “WWW”.

@definitive

FireCaesar, apologies again, I guess I should read things more thoroughly before I comment, I was just skimming through the thread.
    Cheers,
    Doug

@firecaesar

Hey Doug, no problems.
    Take care now!

If you’re interested, click on my “WWW”.

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

Hail Caesar!

I have looked at your web link and see that it is EXACTLY the scheme that I mentioned in a previous post. That is not an investment I’m sorry, it’s a gamble that it doesn’t fall over before you get the money from the poor schmucks behind you on the ladder.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.