All Topics / Help Needed! / Sandgropers 1st time on and need your help !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of DucrowDucrow
    @ducrow

Hi guys, a quick Intro: we are a couple from Perth trying to work out how we can get a start in the investment business. Have the Books, understand them (so far) LOVE them and are going to become them! Our questions are –
    1. Are Steve’s principles as workable in Perth as they are in the other states (I noted there appears to be few members from Perth)
    2. How do you get to meet like minded people
    3. Are you better working as a team with another couple or not
    4. We dont quite understand how to get the finance set up – we only have 10K and one positivly geared commercial property (by chance not knowledge it well and truley fits into steves criteria). We dont own a home at all.
    5. Is there anyone out there that may be willing to act as our mentors? or at least mutual learning partners?

Cheers. T & J

Profile photo of byronent_2byronent_2
    Participant
    @byronent_2

Do you own your own home? Do you have any equity?

You say you have a CF+ property already. Does it have equity?

10k in some areas is a great deposit.

Byronent
    Adelaide SA

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

Regarding point 4…

I am assuming you have some good equity in the commercial property. Together with the 10k, you may have a lot. In any case, the lending bit should not be too hard if you also have a decent income from work.

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

banner.gif
    http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au

FREE Finance-Related Newsletter – Click Here

Comments made are of a general nature and should not be construed as individual advice.
    © 2004 Mortgage Packaging Pty Ltd

Profile photo of RYEDGERYEDGE
    @ryedge

Hey guys, I’m also a starting investor in Perth.

Was in the same position as you not too long ago.
    Found a good mortgage broker who sat down with me and reviewed my property equity, deposit amount and worked out how much I was able to spend on my next IP.

A deposit of $10,000 should be more than enough to get you started in Perth. Certainly with an allready existing commercial property, making a positive return.

Ryan Crawford

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.