All Topics / General Property / Are there any northerners out there?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of RavtownRavtown
    @ravtown

Hello,

I’ve just signed up as a member and am busy working my way through this site and both of Steve’s books.

I live in Townsville (the so called feral state[biggrin])and so far have not discovered any like minded people up here. I am soon going to making my first purchase and would like to be in touch with someone familiar with the region from +ve cash flow perspective and all the other little considerations that go along with owning property.

I have had a good look through the forum pages this evening and picked up many useful tips and perspectives. Many thanks to you all for bothering to share your experiences.

[thumbsup2]

Profile photo of byronent_2byronent_2
    Participant
    @byronent_2

I have a friend selling some in townsville at the moment.

Very close to positive, neutral at worst.

PM if you want further details

Byronent
    Adelaide SA

Profile photo of AnionAnion
    Participant
    @anion

I live in Canada. Is that north enough for you?

Profile photo of scottalotscottalot
    @scottalot

Have a look at land/properties on Magnetic Island. I nearly purchased some land there a few weeks back for a quick turn around and sell again after long settlement. Still some intersting places available there but you need to look hard. The developers are moving in there and its pretty much a captive audience. Could be a good place to invest as its only 8km from Townsville with power and water from the mainland. I’m still having a sniff around as a friend is living over there at the moment for work.

Scott Bevis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.