All Topics / Help Needed! / BEST MAGAZINES/NEWSPAPERS TO READ

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of femaleage20femaleage20
    @femaleage20

I subsribe to Australia Property Investor and Money Magazine. I find API Fantastic!! can anybody suggest any other good mags/papers? I brought the Australian Financial Review once but I was lost (to many big words) Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated!!

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

I believe there is a magazine called MY MORTGAGE but as I have never read it myself I cannot give a personal opinion on same, but it is supposedly very good value and is similar to Money and API.

Cheers,

Jo

Profile photo of SpankySpanky
    @spanky

Can I suggest you persist with the AFR and get to learn those big words – they are straight out of the dictionary of the filthy rich. Even if you don’t understand everything the articles are saying, just familiarising yourself with the concepts might just put you in a better position one day.

Spank

Age doesn’t negate effort – you can never be too young or too old.

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Wealth Creator is Another good magazine.

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu [sultan]
    Mortgage Consultant
    [email protected]
    MSN ID: amitash, Yahoo Id: bornguru

NZ loan pre approval from OZ in 48 hours,Low Doc from 6.85%,Investment loan 95%+

Profile photo of femaleage20femaleage20
    @femaleage20

could you tell me more about wealth creator. Whatb info does it contain? cost?

I might buy another FR paper and make it my mision to sit down with a ditionary and read through it (might also help with my spelling)

Profile photo of obiwanobiwan
    @obiwan

I never found anything particularly insightful in AFR even when I was a trader. There is a whole lot of routine news which you get off bloomberg anyway. If you are a property investor you are going to find a lot of this very boring.

There are a lot of resources on the internet (cnbc, cnnfn, bloomberg, fiendbear, daily reckoning, motley fool, this website etc).

One essential australian magazine to read is personal investor. It is cheap and generally gives a balanced, long term perspective and covers all asset classes. It also discussesthings which seem to be an ignored like taxation management, estate planning, income protection insurance. I personally hate shares magazine with a passion.

Profile photo of happycouplehappycouple
    @happycouple

Hi,

I personally find that the quarterly Queensland Property and Lifestyle magazine by the REIQ is an excellent resource that contains excellent articles as well as Median price sales data for units,houses and vacant land,as well as weekly median rents for suburbs towns etc in Queensland. You can contact them on 07 32497307 or http://www.propertylifestyle.com.au

Regards Happycouple

The More IP’s The Better

Profile photo of MichaelYardneyMichaelYardney
    Participant
    @michaelyardney
    Originally posted by femaleage20:

could you tell me more about wealth creator. Whatb info does it contain? cost?

I might buy another FR paper and make it my mision to sit down with a ditionary and read through it (might also help with my spelling)

Wealth Creator comes out every 2 months and is not only about property. It is aimed at the Generation X’s and talks about wealth creation in general.

Its worth a read at about $8 an issue. They also hold monthly networking meetings in most Melbourne Sydney and Brisbane.

Another source of property information you could consider is Property Investment Update that I author. It’s a free monthly e-magazine of about 15 pages that is read by over 10,000 investors each month and is now in its 4th year of publishing.

Subscribe at http://www.metropole.com.au and get an ebook on How to be a Power Negotiator for free.

Michael Yardney
    METROPOLE PROPERTIES
    Author of Australia’s leading property e-magazine.
    Join over 10,000 readers each month.
    FREE subscription http://www.metropole.com.au

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Hi femaleage 20,
    I like ‘Your Mortgage’as it doesn’t just cover ‘the best mortgage’, etc, but many aspects relating to property and property investing.
    Cheers,
    Gatsby!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.