All Topics / General Property / Steve’s Seminars

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of broughahabroughaha
    Participant
    @broughaha

I just missed out on attending the Steve’s seminar in Sydney. Can any one advise if its worth going too? I had read his books and am worried it could be a recap of the information given in his books.
    Thanks

Profile photo of femaleage20femaleage20
    @femaleage20

I wont no untill March, I too was worried that he’ll tell me everything I’ve already read but what the heck I reckon just the experience will be worth it. I’d rather regret attending a $500 seminar then a $3000 seminar! You can email me after March for more details if you want. Make sure you read Steve’s second book and get your $200 discount on the back page.

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

I went to the seminar and thought is was worth it. It is a great networking event as well. Everyone is like-minded and pretty easy to speak to. The wrappers were also good to speak with as their stories are so good to hear. I like “Spaghetti”!!! You will understand what I mean when you go to a seminar.

You will also learn the NEW and IMPROVED 11 second solution.

My only complaint was there was no softdrinks!!!! I hate tea and coffee!!! :)

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

M: 0414 347 771
    E: [email protected]
    W: http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au

FREE Finance-Related Newsletter: See – http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au/index_files/newsletter.htm

Comments made are of a general nature and should not be construed as individual advice.

© 2004 Mortgage Packaging Pty Ltd

Profile photo of scotty3scotty3
    @scotty3

I have been to and bought a number of seminars and Steve out-strips them all by miles in value for money. The info is great and as Robert has mentioned, the networking is great too – the value of which should never be underestimated. Steve has also said that next year’s seminars will contain different content to this year’s,. There’s ALWAYS something new to learn.

I went to two of Steve’s masterclasses in a row, and got something valuable out of both of them even though the general content was the same.

Go!
    [biggrin]
    scotty3

Profile photo of JULES1JULES1
    Participant
    @jules1

broughaha
    I have read many investment books and all of Steves books and I was of the same view as yourself. I did not want a rehash. However I gave in and went to the Novemeber 2004 meeting in Melbourne. I was so glad I went. Yes he does go over some information in the books, however there are a few little gems that are not in the books and its great to hear the mappers experiences and meet like minded people. I enjoyed it thoroughly. It also gave me the boost I needed to get off my backside and start moving. It really gave me the encouragement I needed.

I also took a friend who is a seasoned investor and he really did not want to attend, but attended only to please me. Believe me he said it was great. He picked up a few tricks he had never heard before. Its no use me telling him things as he does not listen to me. but suprise suprise – he did listen to Steve.

So I would say definitely go to the seminar. It is a great investment and will give you some inspiration. It is only $500 so do it.

Cheers and good luck

Jules1[angel]

JULES1
    Email Me

Profile photo of FireCaesarFireCaesar
    @firecaesar

What a great encouragement this thread is as I’ll be going for the MasterClass this year.

Really want to get something started by doing something right!

Fantastic way to make recurring monthly income!
    If you’re interested, email/PM or click on my “WWW”.

Profile photo of turbozturboz
    @turboz

Hi all I attended Steve’s masterclass in December at Sydney. It was fantastic and has changed my life.I have re-booked for the March class and I can not wait.I resigned from my job and am property investing full time.To read more I told my story in general property thread about 3 weeks ago.Steve you are an inspiration,thankyou.
    Lisa

Profile photo of FireCaesarFireCaesar
    @firecaesar

Lisa,

That’s pretty amazing … You’re going for the 2nd time??

1) What are your reasons for doing so?
    2) What were you previously doing prior to investing full time?

Fantastic way to make recurring monthly income!
    If you’re interested, email/PM or click on my “WWW”.

Profile photo of turbozturboz
    @turboz

It is amazing I still can’t believe I have finally done something,My husband and I had purchased an IP 18months ago and that was it.We constantly looked at properties and spoke about buying more but never did.We had all the excuses,to busy,no money ect,ect.We really missed the boat.So Steve’s seminar was the kick in the pants I needed or as Steve would say my A-HA moment the whole seminar I sat their saying A-HA. And wonder why I had been procrastinating for so long. FEAR of the unknown I’m sure.I always remember a saying that I believe to be so true.THE TEACHER COMES WHEN THE STUDENT IS READY.So if I am the student and only attended one seminar and Steve is willing to continue to share his kownledge I will cotinue to attend and learn as well as grow personally.This is a jounery both exciting and scary.My occupation before my knew jounery began was in retail as a store manager believe me it wasn’t that easy to resign after working so hard to get to my position. WORKING HARD AND LONG HOURS TO BENIFIT SOMEONE ELSE.Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed my job and had great employers.Now I work hard for my family and to benifit them.I can always go back.
    Lisa

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.