All Topics / Help Needed! / Reviewing my situation – anyone willing to help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of brisbanescoutingbrisbanescouting
    Participant
    @brisbanescouting

Hi All,

I’ve been enjoying the country life for the past year so some of you might remember the nick.

We’ll this is my current situation and I would appreciate some feedback on what I could do.

Also, could someone recommend an all encompassing book – I would like to see myself as savvy but I don’t know the property game 100%!

SO HERE IT IS!
    I have sold my unit for a profit of $170K.
    I have a block of land with a small cottage in woop woop (nice and green through) which is probably worth about $80K with a loan of $25K.
    I have a small investment porfolio worth 10K, which I own.

I am earning about 70-80K a year with is starting to increase – I’m still quite young <25.

What would be some inetresting strategies for me to look at?

Regards,
    Brad

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

You are in a fantastic position. You would only be restricted by your imagination. Have you looked at the “Investor Strategies” link on the left? It is very informative.

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

M: 0414 347 771
    E: [email protected]
    W: http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au

FREE Finance-Related Newsletter: See – http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au/index_files/newsletter.htm

Comments made are of a general nature and should not be construed as individual advice.

© 2004 Mortgage Packaging Pty Ltd

Profile photo of jcls79jcls79
    @jcls79

I think you are in a fantastic situation. You should consider attending Steve’s seminar and also start reading some of his books (that’s what I am doing right now)

Good Luck

Want to join financial independence before 31 years old, currently 25

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Check out the following thread for an idea of what people have read and how they reacted to the book.

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic/6845.html

You need to identify what you want to achieve for your investment goals. This is a critical stage in the journey you are wanting to follow and the more specific you detail your goals the increased likelihood you’ll have of success.

Once you have established this then it will largely determine what sort of property will suit your needs.

For now I would be mindful of not blowing your existig profits and if necessary deposit the funds into a fixed term account to keep them a little out of the way.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.