All Topics / Creative Investing / Do I wait for masterclass?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of femaleage20femaleage20
    @femaleage20

So far we have one property which thanks to this forum we have decided to rent out NOT sell. We are moving town in mid Jan from alice to port lincoln and are attending Steve’s March seminar in Melbourne. So…do I hold of buying anything till after March or go on what I already know from Steve’s books (have also read loads of other books)??????? Would love to here from people that have alreasdy attended Masterclass, how was it?

Thanks for all your help

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

The masterclass was very insightful. I went in there thinking I knew it all like I do at most seminars I attend. The funny thing is that I keep attending seminars because I find that I learn at least one new thing at each one and this is worth the cost of attending.

Steve’s seminar was rather good because I learnt a lot more than one thing. The way he deals with property is very different to what we have been brought up to believe. It is a great way to look at it and some of the tools are very useful.

Another great thing was the support team that were there. They were very easy to approach and spoke freely about their experiences and, most importantly, shared their knowledge. I found Dave to also be most helpful.

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

M: 0414 347 771
    E: [email protected]
    W: http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au

Comments made are of a general nature and should not be construed as individual advice.

© 2004 Mortgage Packaging Pty Ltd

Profile photo of Kiwi-FullaKiwi-Fulla
    @kiwi-fulla

How many properties do you have Robert?[biggrin]

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

That is a tricky question Kiwi.

Directly, I own 4 with a 5th settling in March. Indirectly, I own a lot more.

I am aware this is a property website and I am a Mortgage Broker, but I am a firm believer of not putting all my eggs into one basket. I have investments in various different areas as I am sure Steve and Dave also do. I doubt that PropertyInvesting.com has the intention of advising people to ONLY buy property investments but rather helps people who choose to buy property as part of their overall investment portfolio through educating them.

You should have a few over there in NZ. They are cheap! :)

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

M: 0414 347 771
    E: [email protected]
    W: http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au

FREE Finance-Related Newsletter: See – http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au/index_files/newsletter.htm

Comments made are of a general nature and should not be construed as individual advice.

© 2004 Mortgage Packaging Pty Ltd

Profile photo of scotty3scotty3
    @scotty3

If you find a fantastic deal where the numbers stack up, then why wait? If the deals you find are so-so, then wait for a goodie. There is no need to rush. Opportunities are always out there.

Having said that, the mastercalss is excellent in that you not only get great info but you also get the opportunity to network with others doing the same thing as you.I have attended two of Steve’s masterclasses in the space of two months and even though the general outline was the same, the info was still different enough for it to be very worthwhile. And the networking is great!

Go for it.
    scotty3

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.