All Topics / General Property / Creative use of “subject to” clauses

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Great post aussie..

“OUT” clauses are there for emergencies Only..and should be used wisely and with much thought into what is written.

I’ve posted what I use in the past, however, if you want the deal and at a discount..once you’ve established your due diligence and your happy, go in hard and fast and with pre-approval as well as knowledge of your ‘walk away’ price..

just my thoughts..

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of voigtstrvoigtstr
    @voigtstr
    Originally posted by voigtstr:

Ive got both of Steve’s books, Whats the exact wording of the sunset clause to use on a contract? I cant find it in the books?

More stuff on the voigtstr at http://users.bigpond.net.au/voigtstr

Anyone? We are going to the open home today, and I need the wording to put on the contract today

Basically the correct wording for the following gist “this offer will lapse if not signed by the vendor by (time) (date)” Does anyone have the exact wording handy? Please?

Profile photo of garywith1rgarywith1r
    Participant
    @garywith1r
    Originally posted by voigtstr:
    Anyone? We are going to the open home today, and I need the wording to put on the contract today

Basically the correct wording for the following gist “this offer will lapse if not signed by the vendor by (time) (date)” Does anyone have the exact wording handy? Please?

I realise this is months too late, but we’ve used the following under the title of Timing:

This offer is valid until Friday April 21, 2006 – 5.00pm Australian Eastern Standard time

Should do the trick.

Profile photo of baggybaggy
    Participant
    @baggy

hi

based on my massive experience with 1 property I used ‘subject to Finance’, ‘subject to satisfactory building inspection report’ and ‘subject to the existing tenants signing on for 12 months’ (we knew they would as the lady was 6 months pregnant!).
    all went well, the tenants did sign on and we settled on time – so far happy days!

good luck! [exhappy]

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.