All Topics / General Property / Agnes Water/1770

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of coastcoast
    Participant
    @coast

As this is my first time, I feel obligated to ask a broad open ended question, and then lay back (only hens lay) lie back and absorb your answers and further questions.

We have been lucky enough to purchase a couple of blocks in the Agnes water 1770 area of southern Qld.
    Area appears to be still moving forward and we are looking at a substantial commercial property close to town. Do we feel the area is still growing enough to invest heavily in commercil land, rezone subdivide and prosper?
    I’m eager to send more questions to the right forum area .

Thanks in advance

Coast

Profile photo of GreatPigGreatPig
    @greatpig

I have no idea about the place but it’s been discussed a few times on the Somersoft forums:

http://www.somersoft.com/forums/search.php?searchid=184758

GP

Profile photo of coastcoast
    Participant
    @coast

Thanks GP
    Have had a quick look at the threads from somersoft.
    As you mentioned quite old and a bit misrepresented, although I’m a little bias as we have been very happy with CG from there, and it gets better every day.
    The place has gone ahead leaps in the past two years, and as the somersoft thread mentioned it has appeard to be a rich and famous play ground although they are investing there not just visiting.
    Grant kenny and Co. are currntly building $50+ Million unit complex. Mike Myers has a multi million dollar private estate that is very eco friendly.
    MIJO from Sydney have spend over $350 Million buying up property (incluiding an airport site) and are to build 114 beach front units,and more.
    What realy is required there now is a litle more infustructure development, better shops more restaurants and accommidaton for the normal people (there is shortage of rental property).
    I could go on forever but I’m here to ask for thought not give my own nieve and bias ones.
    Many thanks again for any thoughts or if you would like more bias info please ask.
    I have heaps..
    Coast

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.