All Topics / Help Needed! / Highly motivated virgin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of FiitFiit
    @fiit

The penny has dropped, the lights have come on. I have just about finished reading 0-130 (two chapters to go). For those of you who are new to the investment game, I would highly reccomend reading it.

The only fact I find hard to come to terms with is the 11 second rule. Having spent the last week looking for such a property, using this criteria, I have come to the conclusion that the housing boom has made this strategy very limited indeed.

No doubt as I gather more information on ‘creative investing’ I will discover they are there. At this stage though I remain very sceptical.

Any tips or information on sourcing +ve cashflow properties would be greatly appreciated.

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

g’day – surf thre site – use the search function and you will find this topic is covered very well.

bottom line is that the game has changed but the overall philosophy of using positive type cashlflow investmetns – is still a valid one.

in order to find these deals in property w/in aiustralia you need to find a problem – solve the problem and hopefull produce a nice little income…….

read his second book – that will help..

ps – i was gonna say something funny about your topic heading (something about yr type being a rare breed) but i have matured recently so i will leave that to someone else…

cheers

Profile photo of FiitFiit
    @fiit

Thanks Rogue,

the heading was designed to cause a bit of humour. No law against enjoying yourself as you make money – yet.

I’m sure the longer I use this forum, the more it will of use to me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.