All Topics / Help Needed! / How do I get red and blue ink into my replies?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi folks

Can some kind forumite please teach me how to use the “colour” button to put that sexy red ink into my replies in a “Question and Answer” format??

I tried to put my last couple of responses (in the current post: “Analysis Paralysis or Informed Deferral”) into the main body of Michael Whyte’s posts (his questions in blue ink, my answers in red ink) and it all went “belly up” on me. [blush2][blush2]

What’s the trick?

Cheers
    Greg
    PS: Once I learn how to colorise my responses in the main body of earlier posts, there’ll be no stopping me!! Watch out!! First colour, then different fonts and sizes. Wahooo!

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek
    Originally posted by Greg F:

Hi folks

Can some kind forumite please teach me how to use the “colour” button to put that sexy red ink into my replies in a “Question and Answer” format??

Hi Greg,

All you need do is ‘pick’ the colour option from the pull down menus at the top of the message box. The colour you choose will be represented by a set of brackets at the bottom of the message box. You will need to cut and paste/copy these brackets into the correct places in your message and start typing the message between the two sets of brackets. This will change your message to a coloour of your choice.

PS: Once I learn how to colorise my responses in the main body of earlier posts, there’ll be no stopping me!! Watch out!! First colour, then different fonts and sizes. Wahooo!

And that is the scary part

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of Michael WhyteMichael Whyte
    @michael-whyte

Greg,

That lack of colour must really have been bugging you for you to go all “new topic” on it. [biggrin]

Well, at least now problem solved!

Cheers,
    Michael.

Profile photo of lifeXlifeX
    @lifex

Greg,
    Its the same for quotes, I find it easier to drag and highlight the area to change colour THEN select the colour from the pull down list.

[red ]It should look like this in the message editor[/red ]

And then appear like this on the boards

[red ]Fonts should look like this in the message editor[red ]

and like this on the boards

cool [cool4]

Live, Learn and Grow

Lifexperience

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.