All Topics / Forum Frolic / Embarrassing Moments

Viewing 21 post (of 21 total)
  • Profile photo of blondie_becblondie_bec
    Participant
    @blondie_bec

Ok, I have another one…. this one I have never forgotten and looks like I never will because it happened when I was in primary school, I would have been about 10 years old.

Well,……. I went to a small country school and the school from years Kindy-YR7 had a total of 52 kids in it, so not many kids. So few in fact that they held school assemblys all the time and in the library. I was sitting at one of these assemblys with the kids in my class while I was playing with my new sneakers (they had pump up air cushioned soles), so I was pumping them up. The whole room was quiet because the teacher had just finished talking and on my last pump I over exerted myself and let rip (fluffed, let fluffy off the chain, opened my lunch box, FARTED!) and I swear every single kid on every side of me instantly moved 3ft away leaving me red faced sitting in the middle of the circle TRYING to blame it on the sneakers![blush2]

Bit sad both of my embarassing moments so far have been from someone farting, guess thats because pop offs can be a bit embarassing.

Blondie [cowboy]

Viewing 21 post (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.