All Topics / Opinionated! / do you have “oniomania”?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond
    Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Not me Richmond,

Personally, I hate shopping, especially Christmas shopping!

Bah humbug!!

Del

Profile photo of ScreminScremin
    @scremin

I done all Christmas shopping already! There was big sale at shop up here and I went to town for presents. Cost me about $100 for 6 peoples presents and that was 50% off original price. Awesome!!!

We have started a gift box as well. Each time we see something nice that we think would be good for someone for Christmas or BDay present, we buy it and stash it in a box. By the time Christmas or Bday comes along, dig box out, see what goodies you got and allocate it to someone. It’s all a little bit of fun looking in box, like another mini Xmas for you too!
    Hee hee. I think do the above would stop the “Oniomania”….

Profile photo of Michael WhyteMichael Whyte
    @michael-whyte

Richmond,

I think I’ve discovered a subset of this disorder called “Real Estate Oniomania”, where you just can’t wait for that next “hit”. [biggrin]

Otherwise, I’m symptom free…

Cheers,
    Michael.

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Sorry been frantically running around with last minute “Christmas” [winking] shopping to notice [upsidedown] well that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it!!! [laugh4][laugh4][laugh4]

No seriously, I hate shopping at the best of times but this time of year ESPECIALLY!!!! [wacko]

Jo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.