All Topics / Value Adding / Viable Block Size

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of outbackoutback
    @outback

Hi all,

I am looking at buying a Property with a land size of 15m x 50m. It has a house in need of renovation at the front.This will be my first attempt at Property development. At this stage I am not sure if I will renovate or demolish.

I realise that a myriad of things need to be taken into consideration at this stage, but I would appreciate any ideas as to what can be achieved with a block of this size.

Mike

Profile photo of diclemdiclem
    @diclem

Hi Mike,
    Firstly, I’d speak to someone at the local council and see what they will allow you to do with a block that size.
    As bordering suburbs can have different “development conditions” your question is a little too difficult to answer.
    Good luck,
    Sue [biggrin]

“Be careful not to step on the flowers when you’re reaching for the stars”

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

Outback,

For anybody to help, you need to post the state and suburb. If its in Victoria, you can get this info online from the Department of Sustainability and environment web site http://www.dse.vic.gov.au

Regards
    Alistair

Profile photo of outbackoutback
    @outback

Thanks for the replies.

I have checked with the Council and was told that Courtyard Homes, or Two Story Townhouses are all acceptable.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.