All Topics / General Property / Steve’s 3rd Book?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of SilverSurferSilverSurfer
    @silversurfer

Just read Steve’s 2nd book. Loved it.
    though i felt steve had slightly changed his investment strategy, from his 1st book, and from what i heard at his Parramatta seminar some 3 years ago. change is good.
    i am hoping Steve’s 3rd Book will reflect further maturity and discuss;-
    investment cycles, and how as investors we change our strategies, and our investment weightings in response to, and in anticipation of, these cycles.

Steve? Kay Henry?

Silver Surfer
    ‘bra

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

The next book will be on how to clean up the mess people have made with their investment decisions on buying rural country properties when interest rates raise a few more points.

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

And also it will be about how people who are negativley gearing are having to sell all their properties and still go bankrupt because ‘interest rates raise a few more points’ and they can’t afford it.

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Yes it will.

And then it may go on about those rural properties and how the repairs and tenant isuues and other hassles of being so far from your investment are not worth the couple of thousand positive cash flow. And then how the locals are laughing as they are buying these properties back for less than they sold them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.