All Topics / Help Needed! / Internet Real Estate Investigation Tools

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of ascendingascending
    Participant
    @ascending

It is obvious to me when reading the forums that there are some VERY succesful, talented and knowledgable people contributing here.

I have quite a few real estate websites I use when researching, however I find it difficult to research regional areas – does anyone have some sites that could be helpful?

Also, what about sites pertaining to new roads, application for developments, zoning laws etc?

Profile photo of clintdbclintdb
    Participant
    @clintdb

For information about Development Applications and zoning laws you will need to refer to the specific local council.

Whilst there are general principles that apply across each state, the DA submission requirements differ from LGA (Local Goverment Authority) to LGA.

Again, each LGA will give you access to it’s current zoning policy. Many have this information on their websites, but you will have to go into the council offices for some of them.

Regards,
    Clint

Profile photo of ascendingascending
    Participant
    @ascending

Good advice, thanks a lot. It is so good to be able to access reliable information like this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.