All Topics / Help Needed! / Starting Out

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of smacharsmachar
    @smachar

I am just starting out,is there a certain amount of money one should look at having saved before
    investing in c+ve investing.I am currently renting and I am looking to use $30,000 to start my investing.I do not own any property.Any suggestions on where I should look at starting would be appreciated.
    Regards,
    S.M

Profile photo of oziozi
    @ozi

Hi smachar,

It depends on many things. Such as:

a) Do you have any equity (i.e. own a home, other investment properties, ..)?
    b) how much you wish to spend
    c) method of investing

You really need to provide more information. But generally speaking, the more you wish to spend, the more money you will need. Banks will normally lend you 80-90% of the purchase price, excluding closing costs.

Regards,
    Ozi

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

SM – no one can tell you where to start. because if it were that easy we would all be buying there.

there are deals in every street in every suburb in every city.

read some investing books (steves would be a good start) and it will show you how to find these deals.

techinically you dont need any money to start buying prperty. infact you could be in debt!!!

there are many ways to skin a cat!!

cheers

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

SM,

aussie is right – technially you dont need any money to invest.

but with $30k up your sleeve, you could purchase two good +CF investment properties. You have good deposits – so go for it I say.

Regards,
    George.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.