All Topics / Opinionated! / West Aussie investors?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Kerry2Kerry2
    @kerry2

Hi! Is there anybody who has any comment regarding positive cash flow properties in/around Geraldton? We would like to enter the property investing market and as there is such an influx of development and investing down south, we were wondering if any investors have had success North of Perth?

Profile photo of CreminCremin
    Participant
    @cremin

There were heaps at start of year, but market has caught up with rest of country, so +cashflow houses are getting harder to find. Me in Geraldton and looking currently. Oh well, I’m sure something will pop up.

Work smarter, not harder!.

Profile photo of Kerry2Kerry2
    @kerry2

Thanks for that Cremin, I thought as much, we have been discovered! Good luck with the hunting, I would be interested to know how you get on.

KT

Profile photo of PurpleKissPurpleKiss
    Participant
    @purplekiss

Hi Kerry,

Do a search on the word Geraldton, I think you’ll find quite a few threads where Geraldtonoa dndifferent ares of Geraldton have been discussed.

On a personal note, we have a unit there that is +ve cashflow, alhtough not by a great deal so if interest rates rise it will become neutral. Having said that the rent has gone up recently so perhaps it’ll hold it’s own and remain +ve cashflow. Only time will tell I guess.

When the railway is sunk that will make the city itself more appealing so whether there’s possible gains in that area? It might make a neutral investment worthwhile, but then you are banking on the unknown (or the “possible” that may not happen).

Good Luck
    PK

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.