All Topics / Creative Investing / 10 yr median value reports for Vic

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of steve3556steve3556
    @steve3556

Hi All

Do any of you guys know if such reports are available direct from the Victorian Valuer General?

And hopefully cheaper than Residex?

Steve (just finished 10 Mil in Ten Yrs)

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin
    Originally posted by steve3556:

Hi All

Do any of you guys know if such reports are available direct from the Victorian Valuer General?

And hopefully cheaper than Residex?

Hi Steve

Why don’t you click the “Members” on the top LHS, go to Peter Spann and PM him directly so you can ask him where to get them?

I’ve just finished his book, and this Median price data suburb by suburb, plus how to interpret and USE IT was the part I loved most of all.

Let us know how you get on, okay?

Cheers
    Greg

Steve (just finished 10 Mil in Ten Yrs)

Profile photo of noddiesnoddies
    @noddies

Hi Steve 3556[biggrin]

The book “a guide to property values 2003” is available it may be ordered online and costs $59.95 as a cd or $39.95 as a book.The link is

http://services.land.vic.gov.au/landchannel/content/guide

Regards
    Bryce Inglis
    Investment Advisor
    [email protected]

Replies on this site are intended as general information only, as any specific investment solutions/advice must only be given in accordance with the requirements set out in the Financial Services Reform Act 2001 and the ASIC guidelines as set out in PS175.An appropriate professional should be consulted for specific advice

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin
    Originally posted by noddies:

Hi Steve 3556[biggrin]
    The book “a guide to property values 2003” is available it may be ordered online and costs $59.95 as a cd or $39.95 as a book.The link is

http://services.land.vic.gov.au/landchannel/content/guide

Regards Bryce Inglis

G’day Bryce

Awesome tip, mate. I hail from Qld, and have investing mates in WA, NSW, SA etc. Are there similar products available in those states? If so, can you provide the links (don’t want much, do I?) [biggrin]

I’m especially keen to get info/links re Qld median prices. Also, I imagine this CD gets updated every 12 months. Am I right there?

I imagine I’m not alone in asking you to “pretty please with a jellybean on top” help us out a tiny bit more. There will be a lot of investors here looking forward to your detailed reply on their state.

Thanks and cheers
    Greg

Profile photo of noddiesnoddies
    @noddies

Hi Greg F[biggrin]

As far as I know Victoria is the only state to publish information in this form.
    A link is provided to the other states here

http://www.land.vic.gov.au/land/lcnlc2.nsf/childdocs/-418EED712A81C5AE4A256A0A0015CDC1-26C8409B2467569D4A256A0A001DAC6F-6EA5AF126BB7E445CA256E5F001486F3?open

Each state operates independantly and differently as to the type of information provided. Victoria’s information is published every 2 years

Regards
    Bryce Inglis
    Investment Advisor
    [email protected]

Replies on this site are intended as general information only, as any specific investment solutions/advice must only be given in accordance with the requirements set out in the Financial Services Reform Act 2001 and the ASIC guidelines as set out in PS175.An appropriate professional should be consulted for specific advice

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

Victoria actually publishes their information every year – I have quite a collection of them on my shelf!

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of steve3556steve3556
    @steve3556

Thanks Bryce

That is exactly the sort of thing l was after

The only dumb question is the one you don’t ask!!

Steve

Profile photo of CalderCalder
    Participant
    @calder

Thank you Bryce
    I ordered it after seeing your post. Received it within two days. Much appreciated.
    Calder

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.