Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Amanda E.Amanda E.
    Participant
    @amanda-e.

Hello There,

Whats everyones thoughts on properties in Tasmania ? I often hear people are relocating down there.

Cheers Amanda E.

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

It’s cooler than Qld… And wet like Darwin…

Getting back to investing… I still wonder about the ability of Tas to keep attracting people (only in the last 3-4yrs has tasmanias growth gone from negative – losing population, to positive – immigants come to tassie from Aust +Other).

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hi Amanda,

do a search on Tassie – it’s been discussed at length in the previous months – some very hot topics and issues on Tassie and it’s mining and investment properties down there.

Regards,
    Geo.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of summersummer
    @summer

I was to beleive a lot of invested pushed up the prices there a couple of years ago when positive cashflow was high. I would do your homework if a lot of these investors start selling and buying elsewhere prices may fall. just an opinion.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.