Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of tridean34tridean34
    @tridean34

Hello All,

I am interested in some input from the creative minded out there, and maybe some with a little experience……

I spoke to a lady this morning who has a proposition. She is only able to borrow $150,000 for a property but wants to buy a house to live in, in the region of $200 – 300,000, she therefore wants someone to go as a partner in the purchase and for them to either live (share occupancy) or just as an investor. I explained to her that as an investor there needs to be some income to at least offset my half of the mortgage, and without charging her rent on top of her mortgage, it won’t work. Of course I could rent a room out to offset my half which she is quite happy to do.

For some reason though I believe that there could be a better way and I’m just not sure as to the way but I know it’s out there.

If anyone has some creative input that would be great but please don’t reply with ‘I’d leave that alone or you need to trust her etc etc.’ That’s not the issue, I’m just after some creative ways around this,

A big Cheers!

Tridean

Tridean34 Developments
    To my son who sometimes walks looking backwards, “In your journey of life, if you look backwards you will sometimes crash. If you look forwards you will see your pot of gold.”
    Dean Whittingham

Profile photo of oziozi
    @ozi

Hi Tridean,

If you are in a position to purchase the property, why not do that and then wrap it back to the lady? It sounds like a perfect win-win situation.

Regards,
    Ozy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.