All Topics / General Property / help need some info…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of bigbenny18bigbenny18
    Participant
    @bigbenny18

Hi all,

Im 18 y.o and i have saved up some money so i can start investing in some property, im currently reading steves book 1 to 103 properties in 3.5 years, but i think i need some more info, so if any of you guys and girls could email me some info to [email protected] it will be very much appiciated.

Thanks heaps

Ben

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Ben,

Requested for information is easy said then done, but you got to specify what sort of information you are looking for, otherwise not many people can help you.

Kind regards

Jet Dollars
    “The road of some-day lead to the town of nowhere”

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Posting this response on behalf of Damien.

I sort of get the feeling that’s one of the resons for these forums

What were some of the specific things you were wanting to know.. I’m rather new myself – so cant guarantee I can help – but there’s plenty of helpfull people here that I’m sure would!

Damien

PS Benny – Post the question only once – I have deleted all of the other posts that asked exactly the same question.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

On behalf of Lucifer.

We need to know what you need before we can send it to you….

Otherwise I could send you info about tax benefits of property when you want to know about ways to avoid paying high deposits…

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

Hmmmmmm….5 posts ..your approach being to ‘spam’ the same question on every single topic category. Well, it doesn’t make me 5 times more likely to reply, that’s for sure.

” im currently reading steves book 1 to 103 properties in 3.5 years, “

honey, that’s 130, not 103.

Lesson number 1: You need to pay attention to detail. If you just swapped a couple of digits by accident or through carelessness on a property deal, it just potentially cost you 27k.

” im currently reading steves book ….but i think i need some more info”

um, yeah, ‘the rest of the book’ would be a good start.
    just keep on turning the page…

Once you finish the book then you may even find the ‘info’ you need was already there. There’s a second book, too, which is well worth reading as well.

Also if you finish the book you will be a lot closer to being on the same page or at least a bit closer to knowing what questions to ask, and more specifically what ‘info’ you require. If you feel that you are generally a bit lacking, then I would recommend attending a seminar, not only for the live info but for the chance to network with investors who are already doing it.

Lesson Number Two: Do your homework

“so if any of you guys and girls could email me some info to (email address)”

sheesh, don’t give out your email address like that because worms or whatever that trawl sites will spam you and it will not be pretty. if you must, then use the word ‘at’ rather than the @ symbol. This site has an automatic function where people are able to email or PM you anyway, so it’s not really even necessary. don’t they teach you guys that stuff, like internet protocol, at school?

Lesson number three: Be careful what info you give out over the net, especially when you’re new

Anyway, this is a forum and people reply here, they don’t email you ‘info’.

“it will be very much appiciated.”
    Ahm, so you can’t spell good and you accidentally mix numbers up now and then. But luckily, there’s calculators and spell-checkers these days, so there’s no excuse really. You would do yourself a big favour if you learn to communicate a bit better.

Lesson number four:
    There’s no rule that you have to spell and communicate well or be good with numbers to invest in property, or be a certain age, but there are some things you can’t do anything about and others you can. You could definitely lift your game a little in those areas if you want people to take you more seriously.

joy to the world

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.