All Topics / Help Needed! / If 11sec rule doesn’t work, what then?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of FireCaesarFireCaesar
    @firecaesar

Alright … It’s pretty much opinionated that the 11 second rule doesn’t work in current conditions.

If so, how should one (especially a 1st time investor) judge/decide on whether a certain deal is worthy of investing or not?

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Caesar,

I am not sure that the 11 sec doesn’t work – it is just that the numbers of properties fitting the 11 sec rule seem (by popular opinion) to be further afield or overseas and, by virtue of their location, not necessarily be sustainable long term investments.

From comments regularly made on this forum it would seem that many wannabe investors often overlook pages 37-39 in their quest for an 11 sec property.

Finding them is all about knowing where through research and then extensively ‘networking’ the area for reliable contacts who can assist you on your journey.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of FireCaesarFireCaesar
    @firecaesar

Derek, are you suggesting that it isn’t difficult finding deals fitting the 11sec?

P.S Btw, are you a more CG or +CF kind of person?

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Caesar,

Popular opinion is that they are, generally speaking, difficult to find – especially when looking for something that meets the 11 sec rule and is a good investment.

For me CG is the key – that is where the real $ are – it just depends on your investment philosophies and your personal situation.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

If 11sec rule doesn’t work, what then?

Get over it!!! [rolleyesanim]

Take more time and review your strategy!!!

After all, it is a guideline (rule of thumb) and I don’t think it’s intention was ever to become the 11th commandment!!!

Sheesh….[blush2]

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Well said Mono, FireC. there are hundreds of stratagies and analaysis applied to INVESTING and not just in property.

I have developed a system called “in the box” which take into account many of the above. If 80% of my points fit in the box then i go for it, the rest is up to god and a little thing called RISK in the hope of making money.

Nothing in life is guaranteed just ask Kerry Packer what happened to OneTel … don’t!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.