All Topics / General Property / How to sell?

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of NobleoneNobleone
    @nobleone

Why not just give us the Realestate.com link for your property and let us see ALL the details and make up our own minds about whether it’s a good deal or not?

In other words cut to the chase and put your cards on the table… The more questions you don’t answer and the less details you don’t give out the smellier the rat becomes…

Nobleone

Profile photo of cre8iveQcre8iveQ
    Participant
    @cre8iveq

Here is the link. http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&ag=&s=qld&c=37618538&tm=1101122061&id=101904278&f=10&p=10&t=res&ty=&snf=rbs&cu=&fmt=&header=

In answer to the CRA Q. I got the orignal finance about 15 months ago. My CRA was fine then.

guys there is nothing shifty or sinister here. its just a bloody unit that either matches your criteria or not.

Be creative… you can buy knowledge.

Profile photo of lifeXlifeX
    @lifex

When first looking at the ad, it is priced at the same as a LOT of other 3&4 bedroom houses on your search.

Maybe plug the long term lease a bit more on the ad and really push the flash interior on the smaller thumbnail buyers will glance over while looking through the realestate.com pages.

You may have to drop the asking price if the market isn’t interested.

Maybe research a bit more as to the kind of target market that would buy such an investment.

Get another agent?

Live, Learn and Grow

Lifexperience

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Why would anyone want to spend $430k on a 2 bed unit when you can buy others from $200k in the same area.

As an investor, I would rather buy 2 apartments for $430k than the one you have on offer.

Looks like you need to reduce the price to make it more appealing to investors as owner occupiers seem to be out of the question as its rented. Try $350k.

Good luck with it.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.