All Topics / General Property / Investing in SE Qld

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of GiovanniGiovanni
    Participant
    @giovanni

Hi to all,

I just finished Steve’s book from 0-130, yeah, I know a bit late but not too late for me, I would like to advice people on deals in the South East corridor of Queensland since where my IP’s are located and in the process save some money for more +CF properties, if interested or presently doing it, would like to hear from you.

Keep the energy and money flowing!

G

Gio

Profile photo of mattnmattn
    @mattn

Gio,

Just starting out, live on the GC & am interested in SEQ propertys

Let me know if you come across any

Cheers
    Matt

Profile photo of debtdoggdebtdogg
    @debtdogg

Hi guys

I am on the Gold Coast too. Am interetsed in your ideas of good IP areas if u find them

markk
    Happy Hunting
    http://www.kentscollections.com

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

Be careful of the word “advice” – perhaps share experience, or compare deals might be a better way to put things.

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Buy land wholesale, develop at $720pm2 and sell or hold, there are also quite a few forclosurers in this area because of interstate buyers and bad rental returns, have a look at out of favour areas like … opps can’t tell, good hunting

[cigar][suave][fear]

Profile photo of GiovanniGiovanni
    Participant
    @giovanni

Hey Guys,

You all know that finding +ve CF properties around Brisbane or Ipswich is not easy, they are scarse if any left, you probably will have to go further west to Gatton but not too far to Toowoomba where prices are just like Brisbane. Anyway, in a slow property market I get few too many calls from Real Estate Agents with whom I’ve done business in the past with properties that will paid at least interest rate on the loan, (yield 6.5%) some need renovations others come with tenants in place, and mainly they are good properties with the following characteristics:
    1.- Decent Location for capital growth
    2.- Good price, and willing to negotiate at more reasonable price than the one originally was advertised, in other words the owners are desperate, in a hurry and willing to negotiate their price. The real estate agents call me because they know I can be serious in a deal and have experience recognizing a good deal. My idea is to “share this information” with interested investors and have some “support to my cause” in the process. In the near future I’d like to become Real Estate Agent and work as an Investors Buyers Agent.

Let’s hear your input!

Cheers,

Gio

Gio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.